Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone

I’m usually found on the Bogan Tate thread, but somebody on there commented about how Jack Monroe’s thread was worth a look.

I’ve wikipedia’ed her and....... what’s not to like? She’s a lefty who took down Katie Hopkins!? But with a whopping 148 threads there must be something very wrong 😂 what’s the worst thing she’s done?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Kill me now. I managed three minutes, she took a minute to explain a whole ass origin story about her jumper, during which Owenmliterally bit his lip. Described herself as not a natural royalist and said she makes most of her money of her money going round talking about poverty to people who can do something about it. Argh!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I can’t get over her spending £250 on a jumper!! What!!

She’s just tit with money. She’s not poor, she’s literally just a basic witch that overspends. That’s it. Nothing else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Kill me now. I managed three minutes, she took a minute to explain a whole ass origin story about her jumper, during which Owenmliterally bit his lip. Described herself as not a natural royalist and said she makes most of her money of her money going round talking about poverty to people who can do something about it. Argh!!!!!
Yeah the people who pay her to talk about HER poverty don’t seem to be doing much for her poverty as she spaffs all her money up the wall on sheep jumpers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She has totally worn than jumper in an ode to Tattle and the sheep. She also thinks she looks incredibly cool and androgynous, however looks like a basic witch middle aged mother trying to be cool. The sitting with her legs far apart for her masculine aesthetic is just pathetic.

Shes desperate to be part of this humorous little group and is exactly like she’s been all through her life - on the outside looking in.

Edited - Three minutes in she said she was panicky about money. That’s what happens when you spunk £250 on a bleeping jumper! I work in designer fashion and even I with staff discount struggle to justify spending even half of that on an item of clothing. She’s just piss poor with money and it burns a hole in her pocket, she’s not poor she’s just a child that hasn’t grown up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Her voice makes me sick up a bit in my mouth so could you please precis the jumper origin bullshit?

Was that Louisa doing a cameo at 38m?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I just can not bring myself to watch it. It common knowledge that Owen Jones and Jack do not get on, so no doubt their badinage will be as false as Katie Price's tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A wool jumper? Well, it is a wool blend so I suppose there's a chance it could be 90% vegan.

I can't see that banana pudding without thinking of @Boyo's description of it as 'just a fucked banana' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't know if I can handle watching both Owen Jones and Jack Monroe at the same time. Certainly not this late...it would give me more nightmares than snacking on cheese before bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hi everyone

I’m usually found on the Bogan Tate thread, but somebody on there commented about how Jack Monroe’s thread was worth a look.

I’ve wikipedia’ed her and....... what’s not to like? She’s a lefty who took down Katie Hopkins!? But with a whopping 148 threads there must be something very wrong 😂 what’s the worst thing she’s done?
She pretends to be poor and all her "recipes" are variations on slop.

Edit to add quotation marks

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Newspaper and carboard tubes from toilet roll or kitchen roll tubes are fine for rabbits, computer paper from bills where you don't know what ink has been used is not ok since rabbits are prone to eating it.
Exactly this. Also hay makes the softest, most snug and edible bedding. It's far easier for rabbits to burrow into and make nests with. Straw is less absorbent, quite spiky and not so easy for rabbits to work. Nor is it edible for them. Shredded unspoiled cardboard from a small animal supplier/farm shop makes the best litter. I too think this might be an old photo of Dash. Circa the Oddbox era. That is certainly when she gave him red cabbage which is very unsuitable for his tummy 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I thought she put googly eyes near the lens on her camera, why are her eyelids in a permanent state of fluttering closed like she's a medium channelling the ghost of Princess Di at a séance?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.