Jack Monroe #147 We honestly didn’t expect the backlash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go 🙄, rattles that jar and gets the head pats.
I just saw that.
All this time after she was a little bit poor for a while she has all that stuff to deal with.
What a massive wheel barrow full of absolute bollocks. I've been in absolute poverty for 5 years and I don't have any paperwork or mail...

I'm a bit jealous now..

why does no one write to me?

Oh that's right, I remember to pay my rent.. 😜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Urgh, she’s so predictable. I hope she is tackling her mail pile (if it exists) but I suspect instead she’s just taking pictures of it to grift....

RM has posted she’s going to be off Twitter for 48h so I reckon we can expect loads of tweets about Welsh food provision from Jackie as she tries to make it all hers in RMs absence.

Reactions: 33
Why.... why are all her bills in the same colour and size of envelope?

Is this the beige cards finally going out?

Whichever it is.... she's a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Destitution?

She was short on cash for a few months and too proud / hellbent on punishing her parents to ask for help.

I actually feel physically sick. She has no idea what this word means.

Absolutely get to duck Jack, ya prune.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I literally dislike her guts at this stage. Destitute! What a load of bullshit. I’d have thr many letters if I didn’t open my post for a couple of months. It’s not a decade’s worth. Even if it is.... just duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Is she just doing the shredding because if she has missed bills and payments most of those will be repeats of the same demands.

Reactions: 38
Oh ffs she's asking for doggos to drown out the negative Lindos McCartnos coverage.

So predictable :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Jesus.... is she implying these are all bills? 5 years worth of bills from many, many, many, many houses.
Just think one of those envelopes could contain a coupon for butter. Those days of butter based poverty could have been averted if only she’d opened the post.....

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Oh God, she gets me so mad 😡 I’m so frigging angry. Lie after lie after lie. Shut the duck up with your poverty shite, Monroe, just SHUT THE duck UP. And I know you read on here, wait until the HMRC deal with you, you just bleeping wait. Sit in your bungalow and whine on and on and on. You wouldn’t believe how many people DON’T CARE.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Would you say it was a ...Mediterranean but? 😏 You are entirely correct though. I wonder if her only-when-convenient Christianity includes a belief of some sort of post-death judgement to determine your spiritual afterlife? If so, she has bigger problems than HMRC and the viggles. She'd better start repenting now, who knows how long she has left? She could fall under a train at any moment.

I am absolutely rolling at that daft squiggle's recommendation to get Jack and Michelle Obama together, what are these people on?
Disco biscuits?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
90% of those bills would be out of date and just need chucked. Why we making a big drama out of this? Also, destitute 😂 do duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
A poem I call:

Common Monroe

Rent a house and cook some slop
Cut your hair and quit your job
Smoke some meats and think you're cool
Take three trains to your sons school
But still you'll never get it right
'Cause when you're tweeting loads of shite
Making your partner's climb the walls
If you called your dad he could stop it all.. yeah..

😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.