Jack Monroe #147 We honestly didn’t expect the backlash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack has obviously given Tesco and Weetabix the nod as to what her next £20 shop will be spent on. Look out for new brand partnerships in the near future and don't be too surprised if Jack partners with immodium too.

20210209_200528.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I am searching for a word to describe her Del Monte references. I have had to resort to google.
As my old dad would say it’s like a bucket of tit from China: far-fetched!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
One looks like it's died already and the other looks like it's screaming for help.
Are they vegan though?

ETA if it is a tit joke and they aren’t in fact Yorkshire puds, I reckon they are choux buns.
Made with anise, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg and vanilla, ready to be filled with a prune and coffee cream ganache.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
But they don’t look like Yorkshire Puddings. At all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She is really going for gold in the Ruining Prunes Olympics. I'm here from the Prune Promotion Bureau to tell you that we do not approve these messages ❌ and would appreciate it if she stopped besmirching the good name of prunes. We would also ask you to remember the wise words of the bot from Mel Donte who say 'consume prune for great fortune'.
Brace yourself, foreigner Scamsandwich's amateur poet is coming out:
If your day was doom and gloom, come back home and have a prune.

*bows, rattles tip jar*
Don't steal it, Jack, ya old prune !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.