Jack Monroe #146 Can we see the Emin please, cos the rest of this is ugly af

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Set up a Patreon charging a minimum of £3.50 a month for access to all kinds of perks. Never deliver #JacksHacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
:rolleyes: So squiggle, you’re happy to “force” your kids to be meat eaters, but vegetarianism is not something they can consent to?

And here is Jack, admitting that her “veganism” was a phase. It’s so annoying, the people who are “enthusiastically militant” and give veganism a bad name are always the types like Jack: not interested in veganism at all, they just want to be different and have a special identity. They don’t care care about making us look bad, all they care about is letting the world know that they are the veganest vegan to ever vegan. Until they move on to wearing the next hat.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Can’t wait until we get the #jackshacks for toilet roll middles. Cos she must have loads the shi*te she produces

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am a current food bank/social supermarket user because I am on a very low income. I thought you might be interested in the variety of tins I have recently bought from there. All tins are 4 for £1, note some also have ring pulls despite THE poverty.
9105CC10-9589-4A9B-8D3C-9F604D00B6E5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
If you start to eat something but aren't hungry enough to finish the whole thing, put the leftovers in the fridge and you can eat them later on!

#JacksCacks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
DBB2B273-90DE-4ABC-9C66-F77F20125ED9.png
What are the bean things in the jars? What is the spherical thing?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yet *another* photo of herself on her kitchen wall, plus a card with her name on it. Self obsessed, moi??

Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 15.57.05.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 15.58.02.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
7CDA0A73-72A6-4C5A-828C-E164A24391FE.jpeg

Squiggles are really annoying today.... pretty sure that in the peach traybake she serves it dry and Matt suggested using the juice for a drizzle and she sort of dismissed it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I am a current food bank/social supermarket user because I am on a very low income. I thought you might be interested in the variety of tins I have recently bought from there. All tins are 4 for £1, note some also have ring pulls despite THE poverty. View attachment 423798
4 for £1 that's a pretty good deal. I'm.going to have to look at social supermarkets.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
(Still catching up on the cardboard toast and whatever fresh nonsense those pineapple rings are on top of) I remember being 38 and semi-drunkenly at the Edinburgh festival drawing a cock and balls on the poster of a comedian I loathe, and it's a fond memory. Whenever I see said comedian on tv I feel justified, bt for the drawing I blame being too well behaved as a child and teenager.
I don’t know why, but this feels like punching down? Maybe cos I just think he is a bit pathetic anyway!
Also re: Edinburgh fringe, now that Jack has established marmalade is a sub for mango chutney will the Tempting Tattie make this penny pinching swap to their festival special? Cool kids know what I’m talking about here

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the spherical thing is a very expensive lamp.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.