Jack Monroe #146 Can we see the Emin please, cos the rest of this is ugly af

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rufus Hound is also the voice of Waffle which is an appalling program on CBeebies. Whatever he has done I hate him for that the most.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It is a individual pudding Jack by your design and so if you had to eat it in two sittings that suggests it is very sickly and not a successful recipe.
One of my most irrational annoyances is when she says she’ll ‘wing’ something over. Nnnnnngggh. And now with the pinging.
Do we think the 2008 dinner was for @essexgirl101 and hence the laughing at how things change?? Or is that timeline completely off?
Not sure what she meant by that comment but essexgirl101 did confirm the only thing jack made for her was rock hard bread.
Where is essexgirl?
Please come and join the frivolities and mirth our jackie bestows us with.
(Ignore your husband)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not only that, but I would bet money that it’s a shop bought pudding. It just looks too perfect to be one of Jack’s creations. It’s perfectly risen, hasn’t sunk, and has come out of whatever mould it was baked in without breaking or collapsing. If Jack had made this, she would have baked and served it in a ramekin. That’s her style.

(Spoke if someone has already said this - I’m a few pages behind).
Good point.

46g seems like the right size -

1612710330618.png

Available from Ocado, inconceivably enough.

Want some chocolate sauce with that?

1612710652129.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Here we bleeping go again. Another hashtag. Another useless tip. Jack- you know those plastic Chinese takeaway containers..... you can wash them and re-use them too! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 37
B154B172-392D-456E-9861-AF5F715B6B70.jpeg

Where the hell did she hide it? The nail brush cupboard? No, hang on, if that was it, she’d still not have found it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The blurred Mel Donte cans in the background 🙄🙄🙄

Also, why is she decanting bottled lemon juice into empty miniature spirit bottles?!
For exactly the same reason she put all her various herbs in a bloody milk bottle. She doesn’t know what she’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
#JacksHacks... I'm done. Did you know you can use a container to store things? And if you shake it, those things mix!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
F8EE6E9B-8B35-4607-AD61-0223F48F1A44.jpeg

hahahahahahahaha..... what a fantastic hashtag! Jack will be raging this Jack thought of This first.

it also seems to be some sort of MAGA hashtag too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 123
"Mixed vinegar" 🤢

The fig rolls are soft soft, of course. Does she ever describe anything with just one soft? Soft soft has to be up there with thankyou as one of the most annoying things in her vernacular.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.