Jack Monroe #146 Can we see the Emin please, cos the rest of this is ugly af

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An amuse bouche for the eyes? Dry AF toast and unidentifiable pudding under one of her dirty spoons

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
apparently, the last pic is prune and treacle ice cream, covered in what looks like the chestnut/onion emoji I discovered yesterday 🌰

yick 🤢
I don't care if you all hate me, but I could get on board with that prune treacle ice cream with nuts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I had quite a few ideas for the tinned fruit and even vegan ones although I am not vegan. But I am not writing about it here because she reads here and she gets paid and I don't, so that's that!
🤐🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Amuse bouche? Amuse Douchebag more like. Since when were hazelnuts cheap?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“I, like, Captain Sir Tom Moore, am military round the edges. I didn’t serve in Burma during World War Two, as a tattooed lesbian this would have been perniciously tantamount to treason, and anyway, the Recruiting Officer turned down my request to change my wardrobe saying “Good lord, pantaloons on a filly? Balderdash!”

I think, had he lived, Captain Sir Tom Moore (RIP, Viv) would have loved my maverick take on a Burmese Biryani, in which I substitute the rice for the shredded Lino from my kitchen floor and lasciviously combine it with the dark art of Mel Donte prune juice and a dead pigeon glove, found wounded on a paddy field in deepest, darkest Southend”
Oh my god, "pantaloons on a filly" has me roaring.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s the Emperor’s New Clothes effect on those squiggles. One’s raving about the pineapples.

Mate. She opened a tin of pineapple slices. It’s not haute cuisine.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.