Jack Monroe #146 Can we see the Emin please, cos the rest of this is ugly af

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Allegra working with Chartwells? And she mentioned chatting to a friend working with Chartwells in her Vogue article.

Maybe during the chat Allegra mentioned the tv show and now Jack is trying to muscle in and ride her coattails. She did also tweet recently about watching the show and congratulating Allegra.

She just wants what other people have, without having to make any effort whatsoever. It must be bleeping exhausting to be around.

Reactions: 50
She’d better not be doing a nepotism and getting SB on that show! Might explain her pretending to adore him and going on about how helpful and kitchen-y he is. Despite previously saying he wasn’t allowed near her while she’s cooking etc etc that was then etc
And she keeps talking about his cooking....

Reactions: 29
More fool Allegra if she's decided to get involved with JM in any way whatsoever. I find it hard to believe anybody would knowingly get involved with her work-wise given her track record.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
It's quite telling that she only spray painted it because it was a gift and not bought by herself. She obviously values her own money over other peoples... but we knew that from how she treats her Patreons

I was actually given a food mixer today as an early birthday present from my mum (🔺) It retails at about £100 and I absolutely love it, it works so much better than my old £20 one that emitted a strong burning smell when i tried to knead bread in it. If anything, I'm more respectful of it because it's not something I could easily replace if I broke it.
I agree completely about looking after things. I bought a £60 vacuum cleaner today to replace my £20 charity shopped one that I've had for 5 years and which broke a few days ago. I looked after that better than the slopmeister has with that Kitchen Aid.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
More fool Allegra if she's decided to get involved with JM in any way whatsoever. I find it hard to believe anybody would knowingly get involved with her work-wise given her track record.
I find it hard to believe that any of her exes don’t look back with horror and think what the duck what I thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I haven’t seen it before. It’s not sherbet in those double dips is it?!? 😳
Careful! As we remember from the legendary Thread 31, there are three things that can lead to Jack hitting Defcon 2 and releasing flying monkeys/coming to Tattle/initiating triangulation:

* suggestions that she takes drugs
* accusations of buying followers
* doubts over her cat's precise breed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Is Jack angling to be a guest judge on that programme? It is very strange her being so keen on SB and pushing them doing cooking together :unsure: She never does something without an ulterior motive. Usually involving 🤑

Reactions: 44
For many years we had very little, now when I buy things i look after them, and I'm grateful that I can now have nice things

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Viggles ain't taking any of LMc's excuses:

20210205_195305.jpg
20210205_195342.jpg
20210205_195421.jpg
20210205_195507.jpg
20210205_195603.jpg
20210205_201315.jpg
20210205_195927.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Linda McCartney's response may as well read "she has loads of sycophantic followers who lap up her every word, other than that we couldn't give a tit what she does"

• Haha
Reactions: 63
O M G...viggles are ON FIRE !!
Quite rightly so. I genuinely love their direct ways. It is not abusive or insulting, just straight talk.
One comment: the only good thing about you is that you have not deleted the negative comments.

I had a tough year last year and it is ongoing still but I don't want to be LM now...
*giggles and runs off*...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Even at that though, she puts the bare minimum of any collab info in her Tweets. Keeps it all separate over on Insta where there's less chance of getting called out on the hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why don't LMc just acknowledge they could have made a considered choice but they were lazy and chose former vegan and current cheap meat botherer, Jack Monroe?

Why are they pretending she's the face of poverty? Does poverty have a Facetune account?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Turbo viggles ❤
I highly doubt 1g Jack did not dabble in something stronger than sherbet dib dabs when she was on the celeb scene. Someone here mused a while back that she may be a smoker too, her hands being the clue. @essexgirl101 is Jack a smoker? Did she dabble in drugs?

Reactions: 23
Why don't LMc just acknowledge they could have made a considered choice but they were lazy and chose former vegan and current cheap meat botherer, Jack Monroe?

Why are they pretending she's the face of poverty? Does poverty have a Facetune account?
I genuinely think she’s done a chaos behind the scenes and they’re pussyfooting around worried if they say anything against her she’ll have a public meltdown aimed at them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Careful! As we remember from the legendary Thread 31, there are three things that can lead to Jack hitting Defcon 2 and releasing flying monkeys/coming to Tattle/initiating triangulation:

* suggestions that she takes drugs
* accusations of buying followers
* doubts over her cat's precise breed
I don’t know what you mean 😇

I genuinely think she’s done a chaos behind the scenes and they’re pussyfooting around worried if they say anything against her she’ll have a public meltdown aimed at them.
Definitely. Also she is quiet today because she has either had a roasting about pissing about on Twitter when she has missed her second deadline so she is laying low or she is filming the poor kid trying to get her face on tv again through him. Run Allegra run!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.