Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 22.18.21.png

Jack talking about DKL took me back to the horse spunk lasagne and Matt's face on taking a bite (except he managed to wrangle out of it by talking and thus putting the fork down) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Has she deleted the 'I eat cheap beans so I can afford expensive furniture' response?
I was reading the first thread to see what was happening with Jack a year ago - it was just before THAT MAN and the thread was so slow. At one point literally 3 weeks between posts! Anyway I digress.
I read the Independent article in Thread 1 where she is slagging off JO. She had a massive issue with him saying some families eat cheap food, but have giant televisions. Isn't that what she is saying here? You make your own choices, savings on food to buy large items?

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
OK, so one of the vegan squigs is really not letting this drop now. This is on her own page away from the LM one, she’s completely furious and so is everyone else commenting. :censored: She’s actually included this in a regular post about what she’s made for dinner tonight. She’s taking a very brave stance here.
Hell hath no fury like a vegan scorned.

• Haha
  • Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Is she on the way to the student council meeting?

Big ‘sixth former with a minor subplot in season eight of Waterloo Road’ vibes with this new look.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
She's deleted the tweet about her trousers not fitting her. Good choice Jack, but how about stop posting that tripe in the first place you absolute doughball

• Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
This squiggle is a nurse on night shift. Yet they pity Jack, who has a long day of dino naps and titting about on SM ahead of her.

I despair, I really do.

View attachment 403222
:eek: some people are too nice. I would be ashamed if a nurse felt sorry for me sitting at my desk all day, in contrast to them running around saving lives. Jack has no shame though I suppose.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I’m wearing jeans, a jumper and trainers. Fucking hell, am I leaning towards a masculine aesthetic? Or am I woman in 2021 so i wear what the fuck I want. We aren’t victorians, no one gives a shit if you are wearing a skirt or jeans ffs.
I really don't want to ever sound TERFy but 'with a masculine leaning aesthetic' is a REALLY wanky thing to say, right?! also it's simply not true?

eta this is not denying the existence of nonbinary people! the aesthetic thing just makes her sound like such a dickhead

Last edited:
  • Heart

crystaleyesd

VIP Member
my favourite video from the comic phase was the marrow dish, featuring what feels like ten excruciating years of watching her try to shake a couple of cherry tomatoes off a wooden board. Will she or won't she? Hitchcock could have learned a thing or two from Jack about creating cinematic suspense

the video starts right at the good bit

Fuck me Blurst, I've just realised what those two jerks towards the tomatoes clinging on for dear life are.

It's Jack pushing them in. With her nose.

• Haha
  • Wow

MooBelle

VIP Member
Life so hard for her. SB is 10, isn’t he? Not a toddler.
She really does resent having to look after her child doesn't she? Poor kid.
Jack, I know this will shock you, but there's a pandemic on at the moment and all parents are homeschooling. Stop using your child as an excuse as to why you are a horrible person.

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
You can cut the pictures out of a book and stick them in the garage, then your rabbit will feel like it’s in a real home!

Or why not try cutting out the tips, pasting them on a beige postcard and posting one every week to your patreons

• Haha
Reactions: 59
So it's yoghurt on her jumper. Alpro blueberry, was it? Mango Coconut Collaborative? Oatly Greek-style? Koko plain? I know she's got to have completed the trinity of dairy alternatives, she's too insufferable to ever admit she doesn't know something.

@FridayFunDay I can tell you how long it took her to come up with the pub fruit machine uncle observation - approximately five seconds after she read my post about the absurd adventures of Imaginary Pub Jack which included headbutting a man so hard he fell into the fruit machine.

• Haha
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
These well meaning yet dopey patreons are the reason she can piss about pretending a baking sheet keeps the dish water hot and blitzing lavender in a blender can go in a milk bottle🙄🙄.

She’s financially comfortable because of them yet gives fuck all back , I don’t understand how people can willingly give her free money.

• Sad
  • Heart