Jack Monroe #140 This is not what Linda would have wanted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶6 days to gooooooo you grifting biiiiiiiiitch🎶

I hope nobody responds or says 'write it yourself you charlatan'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I fancy having a go at this repurposing/upcycling/recycling malarkey. Bit maverick, I know, but that stuff in tins, jars and bottles makes great food and drink. 👍

Screenshot_20210125-184334_Twitter.jpg

Nothing will convince me that she's not taking the piss!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
TUMBLE DRYER FLUFF?!
As it consists of 85% cat fur and 15% rug/Morris moultings, she could always use it as a firestarter.

That is, after all, exactly why tumble driers were subject to a massive safety recall. I'm sure she knows about that; probably broke the story and wrote the recall notices quietly behind the scenes. Can't think of anything better than a fantastic kindling material to repurpose around the house into pin cushions and glove insulation.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Literally grasping for ideas and content. Charlatan.
Surely the book should be filled with ideas that she has put into practice. How can she include something in a book that she hasn't tried, so she has no idea if it works or not?

She is the very definition of a rip off artist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
This has serious “me at 4am the day I was due to hand in my thesis realising I’d forgotten to edit a crucial 5000 word section of my literature review and would be ritualistically slaughtered by my examiners” vibes.

Jack needs to sort out her meds because they’re clearly not working for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Thread title?

1611600870619.png

Uncanny, isn't it? Could have been written by the same person who suggested using a bag to put things in.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Linda McCartney Foods have really effed up by asking nowhere-near-vegan Jack Monroe to work with them and ignoring customers who are passionate about Veganism is outrageous. There are a lot of very valid concerns on their Insta page and I honestly think they don't have a clue how to handle them and so are ignoring it all. Lesson learned though, do your research next time LMF! That sneaky twit now throwing in tweets about plant milks and cheeses on Twitter to try and pull the wool over people's eyes? Unbelievable, or rather, believable.

In other news, I have tried probably 6 or 7 vegan cheeses overall and dislike them all. Oat milk is the king, although I would never have it in tea so stick to Pukka teas :love:
#threadtitle Jackie M:Believably unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do her food suggestions remind me of the emoji format?
No seriously....

:eek: (a bit edvard munch the scream this one but in jacks capable hands its a red pepper that screams?)
Maybe its saying leave me alone?
I don't want to be in your 69p ratatouille you cheapskate get me in the bin?
I dunno?

Screenshot_20210125-180429.jpg
Screenshot_20210125-183545.jpg

Then there is this cheery fellow
:) Aww he just wants to be friends and keep you warm on cold days?

Screenshot_20210125-180059.jpg

Jack for dummies/emoji's sorted it👌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
TUMBLE DRYER FLUFF?!
Somebody on here mentioned this the other day - I‘m sure they were making us do a hoot by suggesting we make our clothes warmer by stuffing with tumble dryer fluff. Did I imagine this?! She is reading everything here and totally trolling! That’s what the emojis were about too! She’s missing nothing!

edit: @Into_the_tunnel thankspaceyou

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.