Jack Monroe #14 Tweet, delete, check Tattle, repeat? Yes, absolutely x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, she's got really thick hair, what is she on about? If there is any hair loss then it's incredibly well disguised.
I imagine it goes that slightly more hair than normal has come out while brushing/showering. This happens to me too, and lots of others it appears on this thread. For example, I have a lot of hair (hairdressers tiredly tell me this, because there's a lot, but it's poker straight, so I think deceptive until you start cutting it), and sometimes what looks like a huge amount of hair comes out when I brush, especially as I am lax about brushing regularly. This has been escalated into 'some hair loss' before DK, then all the excitement of that meant everything was good for a while. Now there's a lack of TV renewal (or so it seems) so all that anger and disappointment has to go somewhere, and now 'hair loss' is a thing. I feel sad for her that that's how she reacts, but I have read a lot of the replies to her, from people who have serious hair loss, or know people who have. All these generous good wishes, advice and links to support charities and most of all personal stories, they really upset me, because I feel like people are giving of themselves, when maybe the donation isn't really needed.

I feel a bit rubbish typing all that, because maybe the hair loss thing is true, if so, I'm sure it's very upsetting, but the trouble is, when someone builds a world on sand, it's hard to trust any of it. I do think she needs help, and I wish she'd seek it, but it's not for hair loss.

Reactions: 20
My hair is thick like hers was on DK it also sheds a duck ton, like X4 the amount of her photo (oh god I sound like her don’t I?). It’s a little thinner on the sides but tbh not noticeable; although I think she’s being incredibly dramatic I will say it’s an absolute bane having hair fall-out so much (and I have had an undercut in the past to reduce the amount shed, worked a charm!) I just think she wants attention x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Jack, it’s the inhuman stress of not having had a fridge or lightbulbs for two years :unsure:
I just dont understand. I know pride can be blamed but surely shes had enough people close by to have seen all this and helped? No fridge with a child for 2 years? Wtf.

I feel a bit rubbish typing all that, because maybe the hair loss thing is true,
Don't feel rubbish Flumps, you have a good heart. Again, and this is my opinion, is another ploy of JM to garner sympathy like many other things JM does. Until she shows her baldie head, I believe nothing. it wont be long before she posts herself in some wig and not show her supposedly shaved head (because it didn't happen).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My hair is thick like hers was on DK it also sheds a duck ton, like X4 the amount of her photo (oh god I sound like her don’t I?). It’s a little thinner on the sides but tbh not noticeable; although I think she’s being incredibly dramatic I will say it’s an absolute bane having hair fall-out so much (and I have had an undercut in the past to reduce the amount shed, worked a charm!) I just think she wants attention x
I always have to scoop the fallen strands out my arse in the shower. My partner finds them in his cheeks too. The kids pass me strands they find - "mummy hair". It gets everywhere!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@MarmiteExtract and @heretoreaditall2019 now, don’t hate me because of my extravagance will you? These are my favourite oils. I promise I don’t walk round like an oily blob. They’re made well so they’re just very hydrating without making you look like you’ve covered yourself in chip fat. That said, the hair oil at the rate I’m putting on, I wouldn’t put on the tip of my head before a meeting. Now I’m not seeing people, I smother my whole head with it, not just the ends.

012BAC2F-9F5B-457D-91D2-494A757C4781.png 7586DE32-6ACA-4E48-8BD5-E9183C422117.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just reading through the comments on Jacks “might camp in the garden tonight” post and while there’s nothing stand out weird I just find the comments odd. She has a very random following who seem far too invested in her life.

Reactions: 8
I just dont understand. I know pride can be blamed but surely shes had enough people close by to have seen all this and helped? No fridge with a child for 2 years? Wtf.
If you have pride where you have to sell your kids shoes and toys, and your parents are fostering and paying for 100 grand extension, you need to give your head a shake.

• Heart
I feel a bit rubbish typing all that, because maybe the hair loss thing is true, if so, I'm sure it's very upsetting, but the trouble is, when someone builds a world on sand, it's hard to trust any of it. I do think she needs help, and I wish she'd seek it, but it's not for hair loss.
I feel just like this. I feel really uncomfortable with how many were saying they also have this problem, while I’m not fully being able to believe it’s what is going on. It seems a lot of people put themselves out there with remedies and their vulnerabilities. If it’s not true, it’s cruel.

If you have pride where you have to sell your kids shoes and toys, and your parents are fostering and paying for 100 grand extension, you need to give your head a shake.
If I had the pride I’d be at the CAB and every other resource to make sure my child wasn’t cold and hungry. There’s just no excuse. She’s such a gobshite, why wasn’t she banging on doors. I get being too proud to ask your family if you’re estranged. I was like that due to circumstances (being chucked out and made homeless) but I explored every avenue to keep me off the streets.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh definitely. I mean generally, pride in accepting help, some people can be stubborn about it but like.. your child ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ as per with Jack, it just doesnt make sense.

Reactions: 7
Just reading through the comments on Jacks “might camp in the garden tonight” post and while there’s nothing stand out weird I just find the comments odd. She has a very random following who seem far too invested in her life.
someone has said not to forget to take a hat - that has to be trolling!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@MarmiteExtract and @heretoreaditall2019 now, don’t hate me because of my extravagance will you? These are my favourite oils. I promise I don’t walk round like an oily blob. They’re made well so they’re just very hydrating without making you look like you’ve covered yourself in chip fat. That said, the hair oil at the rate I’m putting on, I wouldn’t put on the tip of my head before a meeting. Now I’m not seeing people, I smother my whole head with it, not just the ends.

View attachment 126542View attachment 126541
No I really appreciate them & all the other oil / mask recs, thank you so much guys! I’d rather spend more on one silver bullet than have to try a few different ones to figure it out. Absurdly pre lockdown my hair was quite oily, like it NEEDED its wash every other day. I’m going over a week and it’s bone dry, not sure if it’s pregnancy or just not being a sweaty manbeast on my commute?

I wonder how today’s turn will be presented in the next twitter biopic, the evil tattle coven discuss silk pillow cases and extravagant oils those MONSTERS 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Poor Jack, it’s the inhuman stress of not having had a fridge or lightbulbs for two years :unsure:
That is just absolute bleeping bullshit!! I have worked in and around various family based elements of the public sector for years. I also was skint with a baby in 2010. As you can see from my previous post I’m now living it up buying hair oils 💁‍♀️ There always have been (and I know specifically and particularly well the time between 2010-2014) very strong safety nets and support systems for mothers and children. She would have only had to set foot into a children’s centre, even if her local one was closed for whatever reason there were and still are manyyyyy many bleeping many of them. All children’s centres in the UK not only had and still have various programmes to support vulnerable families, but also are one of the places that an individual can make an application to a charity. At that exact time, 2011, Save The Children were running a scheme called Eat, Sleep, Play, Grow were giving out thousands of grants for beds and white goods for parents of children who were struggling. There were tonnes of other local schemes and they would have allocated a social worker for any child without lightbulbs or food. They would not have removed the child they would have rectified the problem. If the problem itself was simply unstable housing causing the poverty, she would have been out in temporary council accommodation until a flat was found. There must have been wider reasons why Jack found herself selling a bleeping toy dinosaur for food, which must have raised about 12 pence. It wasn’t ‘the system’ it was her. Or. It didn’t happen that way and she had more support and more help than she admits.

“Watching roaches climb the wall, if you called your dad he could stop it all, yeah!” 🎶🎶🎶

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I wonder how today’s turn will be presented in the next twitter biopic, the evil tattle coven discuss silk pillow cases and extravagant oils those MONSTERS 😡
and express concern for JM’s followers who are putting themselves out there possibly unnecessarily! How very dare they!

Reactions: 8
I wonder how today’s turn will be presented in the next twitter biopic, the evil tattle coven discuss silk pillow cases and extravagant oils those MONSTERS
thats why she pulls these stunts (in my opinion for the courts) because we get sidetracked with other chat when she should be focusing on her. After all, she is the centre of the universe, haven't you heard?

• Haha
  • Heart
There’s just no no way her parents would have allowed such poverty, no way. Saying this is why she blocked me on Insta and Twitter 😭

As foster parents they looked after other people’s children but not their own? I am DESPERATE for one of her siblings to tell us the actual truth. Or even Jonathan’s Dad?? He can’t be happy with this tall tale of his son being raised in such poverty?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.