Jack Monroe #14 Tweet, delete, check Tattle, repeat? Yes, absolutely x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare you! She is experiencing more stress than any human at any point in time ever!
You’re right, I’m so sorry. I’m going to let the staff at my local hospital know that at least their suffering isn’t inhuman. They’ll be pleased to hear it! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If my partner got into bed with a pot noddle never mind that ridiculous concoction at 2am, they wouldn’t be in the bed for long.

Of course she’s not experiencing stress, it’s “inhuman stress”.....aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh
More stress than;
An AE Doctor, a nurse from BAME background, a carehome manager, a family in a small flat in a high rise tower block, a researcher looking for a vaccine, a small pub owner, a social worker without PPE cover, a small business owner who normally makes just over £50 grand a year so can’t get help, anybody who has tragically lost someone they love to C19 but can’t have a normal funeral, anyone who has a relative or friend currently on a ventilator, anyone of the 100’s of thousands of people who work in theatres or entertainment, anyone having to work out how to get the country out of lockdown...etc etc etc

An inhumane amount of stress to make up some shoddy recipes, oh do duck off Jack.

You got a two week job at the BBC off the back of this pandemic, your books are still selling and if not then pop along to a supermarket as they have been recruiting.
Your partner is on a good whack as Director of Channel 4 news, the two of you are getting married so share the load financially.

Own your privilege.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
That bowl of muck is another ‘masterpiece’. And at 2am 🤢
We get it Jack, you eat allllll the time. Mackerel, frozen veg, packet ramen - artistry, sheer artistry.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Poor Louise, trying to sleep at 2am whilst the smell of fish and egg wafts through the air. That's just ridiculous, of course she wasn't in bed!

Also her parents were prepared to spend £100k of their own money on foster kids but allowed their own daughter and grandson to practically starve?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Poor Louise, trying to sleep at 2am whilst the smell of fish and egg wafts through the air. That's just ridiculous, of course she wasn't in bed!
Louisa is probably sleeping in a tent in the garden of the rented crappy bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m trying to unlock that “food” shot as It looks like it’s infested with maggots 🤢
Each of her culinary creations looks less appetising than the last :sick:
If I didn't know better I'd think she was trolling us by throwing any old rubbish into a bowl and taking a photo :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the one-upmanship, harping on about her meds and side effects, jibing her parents for not wanting to get a portwine tattoo to match her birthmark, and the show-offy photos of absolutely disgusting looking food - it’s all on public platforms. It’s like she’s stuck in the mindset of a sulky 14-year-old who expects the world to revolve around them.

Reactions: 20
If my partner got into bed with a pot noddle never mind that ridiculous concoction at 2am, they wouldn’t be in the bed for long.

More stress than;
An AE Doctor, a nurse from BAME background, a carehome manager, a family in a small flat in a high rise tower block, a researcher looking for a vaccine, a small pub owner, a social worker without PPE cover, a small business owner who normally makes just over £50 grand a year so can’t get help, anybody who has tragically lost someone they love to C19 but can’t have a normal funeral, anyone who has a relative or friend currently on a ventilator, anyone of the 100’s of thousands of people who work in theatres or entertainment, anyone having to work out how to get the country out of lockdown...etc etc etc

An inhumane amount of stress to make up some shoddy recipes, oh do duck off Jack.

You got a two week job at the BBC off the back of this pandemic, your books are still selling and if not then pop along to a supermarket as they have been recruiting.
Your partner is on a good whack as Director of Channel 4 news, the two of you are getting married so share the load financially.

Own your privilege.
You’re missing the point, she’s being trolled my horrible nasty gossip pages!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I'd offered some genuine advice to her hair loss post I'd feel really hurt by her rude comment. If you share a symptom you're struggling with it's only natural people will try to help you, as I've said before keep your illnesses to yourself if you don't want people talking about it!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
See she’s trying to jump on the Allison Roman/ Chrissy Tiegan drama. I recon she’s angling for a product line, hence the solidarity.

Reactions: 7
See she’s trying to jump on the Allison Roman/ Chrissy Tiegan drama. I recon she’s angling for a product line, hence the solidarity.
'Jack and beans-talk'
?
Just baked beans, with an inbuilt seive in the can. You can have that one for free, Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.