Jack Monroe #14 Tweet, delete, check Tattle, repeat? Yes, absolutely x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@skronkywildcat - my teen and I are having pizza tonight too. She has just anchovies on hers, and mine is cheese all the way home. Yours reminds me of the one they used to do in Pizza Express, I think sadly departed now, I want to say Veniziana or something like that. Pizza Express lunch was always my treat after having my braces tightened.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just read that guardian article. She really does take herself as some kind of savant doesn’t she. The Raymond Babbitt of the food world.
Also says she’s got autism. Doesn’t say how she got diagnosed. I recon she’d be the first to shout from the rafters about how bloody hard it is to do. I doubt she will either, in case it comes back as a no.
Raymond Babbit of the food world !!! LOL 😂😂
I bow down to you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I would add that not only am I an ex ballet dancer but I’ve taught fitness classes for 20 years and have no disabilities. Still can’t stand on my toes for 12 minutes..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
To bless this thread, I give you peak Monroe. Ex-ballet dancer, stands on tiptoes to give talks (despite arthritis), wore a skirt because she was feeling 'suffragetteish', *may* earn commission from promoting skirt because of affiliate link. Come now, you know in your heart of hearts that lies, manipulation, grifting and glittery skirts were at the core of the Suffragette mission.

View attachment 125129View attachment 125131
Sorry, don't know how to post photos here to compare but Jack is wearing the same skirt/shirt combo as Meghan Markle at Wimbledon 2019. Minus the trainers maybe.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I would add that not only am I an ex ballet dancer but I’ve taught fitness classes for 20 years and have no disabilities. Still can’t stand on my toes for 12 minutes..
Reply to the post wherever it is and mention that. And watch the block button come at you faster than you can say ‘corned beef chilli’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just read that guardian article. She really does take herself as some kind of savant doesn’t she. The Raymond Babbitt of the food world.
Also says she’s got autism. Doesn’t say how she got diagnosed. I recon she’d be the first to shout from the rafters about how bloody hard it is to do. I doubt she will either, in case it comes back as a no.
She implies, but doesn't actually say, she was diagnosed by an EP when she was eleven, and noone bothered to say anything.

Now, anyone who has sought a diagnosis for a child will know it doesn't happen like that. It's called a pathway for a reason. Added to that, in 1999 when she would have received the diagnosis virtually no girls were diagnosed (girls present differently etc etc.)

And, reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at six years old doesn't make you gifted. I was reading at the same level at six, and I was never more than moderately bright. Go on to mumsnet, every fucker's toddler will be ploughing their way through all 8 volumes of Harry Potter,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I stuffed whole peppers with leftover chilli and baked them in the oven and went super fancy with cous cous as a side.
I made chicken makhani but cheated and used a sauce mix from Sainsburys. Added a few bits to jooje it up. Very nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can we circle back to when she left the make up group? Was there a farewell post? What’s the tea? I’m a member of the group and the majority of the posts I ignore but have picked up some great tips and the majority of people on there are super supportive and welcoming.

Reactions: 6
Lockdownlarder TM. What you have in the fridge and cupboard?
meant to say happy anniversary for yesterday, but the thread kept moving too quickly for me to quote you!

Funnily managed an Ocado delivery today so I’m spoilt for choice! Naturally I’m opting for a classique - rinsed beans & diced anti constipation pregnancy prunes, passionately garnished with some toothpaste as I don’t have fresh mint x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can we circle back to when she left the make up group? Was there a farewell post? What’s the tea? I’m a member of the group and the majority of the posts I ignore but have picked up some great tips and the majority of people on there are super supportive and welcoming.
Yes! I’m in the group and I was quite surprised to see her as I still had it in my head that she was changing gender. And I genuinely thought she looked great. All her posts seem to get very positive comments.

Reactions: 4
Also, got the green roasting tin today and immediately made the baked rice with squash and broccoli. Delicious! And so easy. Have my eyes on the miso aubergine and Dall next. Thanks so much to all of you who recommended it.

Reactions: 14
Also, got the green roasting tin today and immediately made the baked rice with squash and broccoli. Delicious! And so easy. Have my eyes on the miso aubergine and Dall next. Thanks so much to all of you who recommended it.
That book was my Valentines Day present. He said I could choose a recipe each week and he’d cook it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry, don't know how to post photos here to compare but Jack is wearing the same skirt/shirt combo as Meghan Markle at Wimbledon 2019. Minus the trainers maybe.
@busylass, good spot. She is definitely keeping one eye on Meghan Markle and looking for tips. Repeatedly dropping 'gentle' and 'kind' into posts, for a start. You can be the meanest, most nakedly grasping being on earth (no disrespect to Meghan here) but it doesn't matter if you repeat the right buzzwords for people with 2-second attention spans to bite like fish food.

Meghan-Duchess-of-Sussex-Wore-A-Pretty-Pleated-Skirt-To-The-Wimbledon-Finals.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.