Jack Monroe #139 Paging Dr Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree- eg fuck what anyone under 18 thinks about Brexit as they don’t vote or pay tax. (Can you tell I’m still mad at Jack for spoiling her ballot?)

Reactions: 29
Plant milk Jack can go fuck herself. Rice milk is thin, watery and sweet. That brand is so expensive too. Aldi unsweetened soya is always my recommendation.
Yes, absolutely (!)

Rice milk is definitely the worst of all the plant milks I've tried. It's so watery I don't understand how she can call it creamy

Reactions: 32
She is going to start making her own dairy free milk (and get angry about anyone who doesn’t call it mylk) soon isn’t she?

And yoghurt.

And she will start culturing a meat replacement product in a Petri dish.
We’re all still waiting with baited breath for her pistachio milk

Reactions: 50
Everything she says makes me question myself! I haven't had rice milk in a while but I used to buy it semi regularly and as lovely as it is, I swear it's not thick or creamy!?? It's delicious and kind of sweet, but fairly thin and watery for a plant milk right?
Can someone who's had it recently tell me if I'm going mad or not

Reactions: 32
Yes, absolutely (!)

Rice milk is definitely the worst of all the plant milks I've tried. It's so watery I don't understand how she can call it creamy
Because she is lying and just wants dopamine hits.

We all have our favourite ones (oatly semi for us) but it takes so many trials to find the right one and for the right use.

I have a slight feeling this will rile angry vegan squiggles even more.

Reactions: 28
She FORENSICALLY analysed dozens of different can openers for her can book.

How did she not even glance at rice milk when doing her vegan book?

Reactions: 46
It's almost as though she's doesn't understand the first thing about texture.

Reactions: 41

New thread!

Reactions: 34
I wish I could give your post a double

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.