Jack Monroe #139 Paging Dr Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree- eg duck what anyone under 18 thinks about Brexit as they don’t vote or pay tax. (Can you tell I’m still mad at Jack for spoiling her ballot?)

Another Tory vibe here. Like oh we all pay taxes so we should get xyz, like whether or not we pay tax and how much we pay should mean diddly? We all deserve to live in a fair & right society no matter what our personal circumstances are?!

Idk if I’m reaching with this but it runs a bit close to the prisoners (who don’t pay taxes) / the unemployed shouldn’t get a say cos they don’t pay in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Plant milk Jack can go duck herself. Rice milk is thin, watery and sweet. That brand is so expensive too. Aldi unsweetened soya is always my recommendation.
Yes, absolutely (!)

Rice milk is definitely the worst of all the plant milks I've tried. It's so watery I don't understand how she can call it creamy 😂

Reactions: 32
She is going to start making her own dairy free milk (and get angry about anyone who doesn’t call it mylk) soon isn’t she?

And yoghurt.

And she will start culturing a meat replacement product in a Petri dish.
We’re all still waiting with baited breath for her pistachio milk 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Everything she says makes me question myself! I haven't had rice milk in a while but I used to buy it semi regularly and as lovely as it is, I swear it's not thick or creamy!?? It's delicious and kind of sweet, but fairly thin and watery for a plant milk right?
Can someone who's had it recently tell me if I'm going mad or not😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yes, absolutely (!)

Rice milk is definitely the worst of all the plant milks I've tried. It's so watery I don't understand how she can call it creamy 😂
Because she is lying and just wants dopamine hits.

We all have our favourite ones (oatly semi for us) but it takes so many trials to find the right one and for the right use.

I have a slight feeling this will rile angry vegan squiggles even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She FORENSICALLY analysed dozens of different can openers for her can book.

How did she not even glance at rice milk when doing her vegan book?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Everything she says makes me question myself! I haven't had rice milk in a while but I used to buy it semi regularly and as lovely as it is, I swear it's not thick or creamy!?? It's delicious and kind of sweet, but fairly thin and watery for a plant milk right?
Can someone who's had it recently tell me if I'm going mad or not😭😂
It's almost as though she's doesn't understand the first thing about texture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

New thread!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’ve caught up again with her nonsense and it’s just so bleeping boring reading her endless whining dirges about a period of “poverty “ that happened eleventy billion years ago 🙄.
I honestly question everything that woman says & continue to be astonished and shocked that her followers don’t question her nonsense. The levels of poverty she describes come from years of living in deprivation. She’s from a middle class family and there’s nothing in her blathering on that suggests they weren’t anything but supportive and continue to be.
She had plenty of stuff to sell,what did she spend the money on?
What about the money she earnt as a sex worker? The whole sex worker appropriation is disgustingly disrespectful to those who are. This is a woman who wore a stab vest to Glastonbury ffs🤣. Is she really trying to say she could deal with the realities of some clients?
I bet she had a Saturday job in Ann Summers, probably got a staff discount for the drawer of plastic willies which I can’t even think about given her dubious hygiene standards 🤮 .
Interesting that she never fell in love with a “poor “ woman 🧐.
I’ve got a couple of decades in age and a whole heap of experiences and events that make Jack’s 2 weeks of being skint pale into insignificance. I’m not trying to elevenerife her but it’s a bleeping insult. I’m a truly single mother- I have not been out on my own for years and my ex- partner is an unsupportive twit but I’m not all over social media about it. I’m happy,I’m free of a coke addicted man child🤨.
I do own my own home but I didn’t at Jack’s age and much as I love my home it needs so much work doing . What she really wants is Allegra’s house I reckon and a lifetime of money for nothing.
I’ve encountered people like Jack in my lifetime & I can guarantee she hates poor or working class people. She’s likes patronising them & pretending to empathise from a safe distance .
I would love to interview her (I’m not a journalist just nosey) . She could cry all she wanted about deceased relatives to me and zero fucks would be given. 🤷‍♀️.
I wish I could give your post a double 💖

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.