Jack Monroe #139 Paging Dr Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Savoury bread and butter pudding. Completed it mate. God she's such a know-it-all twit.
Screenshot_20210124-094019.png

• Haha
Reactions: 58
or threats of legal action, because you have three lawyers on speed dial.

That's another silencing technique.
Also, it’s Monroe-esque self-denial. She tried to fight dirty and now cries ‘sexism’ when her opponent fought dirty back. - it’s never, ever their responsibility.

Reactions: 26
or threats of legal action, because you have three lawyers on speed dial.

That's another silencing technique.
Having a lawyer (or 3) on speed dial is such a weird thing for her to say, “I have the telephone numbers of 3 lawyers saved in my phone contacts”.

I’m just reviewing my phone: I have a man who makes curtains and also a lady who I once swapped jigsaw puzzles with on speed dial.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Tattle live-watching Jack on Daily Kitchen Live

Once again not quick enough to post this video first! I saw it last night and correctly predicted JM would approve of such maverick cooking. I also thought it was the kind of suggestion slopbot would make!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
lush I understood as meaning nice as in 'this cake is lush!'
yeah i find this interesting because if you've ever lived in the west country (i lived in bristol for 5 years) you would immediately read lush as meaning nice! Someone offended by the word would be horrified in Bristol 😂

on topic: Jack's a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
That bedroom! Crap everywhere. Two sets of curtains?! A filing tray on top of a pile of books?! Eucalyptus hanging from the curtain pole. And we are supposed to buy a book on household management from this charlatan?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
yeah i find this interesting because if you've ever lived in the west country (i lived in bristol for 5 years) you would immediately read lush as meaning nice! Someone offended by the word would be horrified in Bristol 😂

on topic: Jack's a bleep
NOTHING Jack has made could ever be described as gurt lush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
178D623F-9E98-46E0-A5F9-86810624C38D.png
Everyone is a tax payer.....so she is a tax payer for buying cat food. Will be interesting to see the tax returns, if she even does them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.