Jack Monroe #139 Paging Dr Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Me coyly explaining to my husband why he’s not seen a Heinz bean in the five decades it’ll take us to get through that shipment

4857A85F-AB7A-4DA1-8EAF-EC24C58BB561.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 71
This reminds me of other classic Jack lie. She can't swim because her maverick quirky body *LITERALLY* can't float

surejan.gif

eta of course deleted but the remnants are still there
She used hypnosis to try to get her maverick body to float. Of course it’s true!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Not to me-rail here but thought you'd all understand. I've just received a rejection for a job that I really wanted. The company initially took two months to get back to me to tell me I'd been shortlisted and, after completing a recruitment exercise, made me wait another six weeks before the dreaded 'no, thanks' email. I'm not quite clawing the carpet and crying into the cat but just wanted to share with some kind souls who would understand the frustration!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 136
Dear hearts please advise - now I'm a cabal member will I be allowed to comment on this inevitable travesty?
I think the general rule is no crossover - so if you were to comment on it, don’t post it here for bragging rights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Not to me-rail here but thought you'd all understand. I've just received a rejection for a job that I really wanted. The company initially took two months to get back to me to tell me I'd been shortlisted and, after completing a recruitment exercise, made me wait another six weeks before the dreaded 'no, thanks' email. I'm not quite clawing the carpet and crying into the cat but just wanted to share with some kind souls who would understand the frustration!
Oh my love, I know this likely is no comfort right now but the application process is very much a mutual thing it’s as much about them making you want to work there as it is about you “getting to” work there. That’s a really shoddy candidate experience and the hiring manager should be ashamed of themselves tbh! Don’t be down on yourself, what’s meant for you won’t pass you by xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 73
This reminds me of other classic Jack lie. She can't swim because her maverick quirky body *LITERALLY* can't float

surejan.gif

eta of course deleted but the remnants are still there
Oh now that is a big pork pie isn't it! HOW can she not float?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The landlady's nerves must be in ribbons worrying about what she's going to find at the end of the lease. She'll have to get men in to deal with everything. Lost deposit and bowl rattling to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The landlady's nerves must be in ribbons worrying about what she's going to find at the end of the lease. She'll have to get men in to deal with everything. Lost deposit and bowl rattling to follow.
A queue of milkmen clambering to get their bottles back

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It's useful to learn that if a wild Jack Monroe is ever chasing you, you can jump into the nearest river to make a speedy getaway and save your shins. If you're lucky you might even find a Burberry scarf in the mud at the bottom!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
table salt to replace bath salts. How does this pea-sized brain moron have a platform 😭 😭 😭 😭
And of course, like all of Jack's stories, there's another completely contradictory one found on mumsnet

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 2.45.49 pm.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
How hard is it to just say my son? People aren't 'things' you narcissistic tosspig.
Smegs, Omegas, pineapple tampon pots, filthy cutlery and bongo drums are things, you can possess 'things'. I'm surprised the poor lad hasn't got a Dymo printed label attached to him
"SB. Property of Jack Monroe, created by Jack Monroe"

The child? bleeping disgraceful.
ETA. Word repetition..I'm so cross and sad.
20210122_142642.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.