Jack Monroe #138 Jack Monroe MBE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I can believe she was asked to be on celebrity mastermind, the BBC need four people for each show and the seem to make hundreds of episodes (slight hyperbole but you get me). Most of the contestants are neither celebrities nor masterminds, they’ve had Charlotte Crosby on there so the bar is clearly pretty damn low. Jack probably refused because the fee was too small.
Charlotte Crosby was a train wreck on Mastermind! Trying so hard to be funny . Just desperate. I would love to see Jackie on it!

Reactions: 19
Following a rage-inducing scroll, we need;

1. a thunderbot that hovers above her pillow (wherever that may be on the day on question) to remind her ever so gently and softly of what needs to happen every Thursday at 8pm

2. A plantbot that lives in her garden under the brambly bush and puffs out spores to remind her ever so gently and softly that she is meant to be plant-based at the moment.

3. A bookbot that sits on her desk that prods her ever so gently and softly every time she goes on twitter and ignores her book and patreon commitments.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Actually I can believe she was asked to be on celebrity mastermind, the BBC need four people for each show and the seem to make hundreds of episodes (slight hyperbole but you get me). Most of the contestants are neither celebrities nor masterminds, they’ve had Charlotte Crosby on there so the bar is clearly pretty damn low. Jack probably refused because the fee was too small.
Face it, she wanted to spoil our fun. Louisa Compton stole her Brexit tins so she's stealing our comedy. Hurt people, hurt people. It's terribly sad but fortunately she is a never ending source of HOOTS so we shan't be bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Following a rage-inducing scroll, we need;

1. a thunderbot that hovers above her pillow (wherever that may be on the day on question) to remind her ever so gently and softly of what needs to happen every Thursday at 8pm

2. A plantbot that lives in her garden under the brambly bush and puffs out spores to remind her ever so gently and softly that she is meant to be plant-based at the moment.

3. A bookbot that sits on her desk that prods her ever so gently and softly every time she goes on twitter and ignores her book and patreon commitments.
4. A Beamer Bot that tells her everyone knows she's lying but lots of people are too polite to say so.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do you think Marilyn Monroe is who inspired her name change? :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My Dad was on Mastermind (pleb not celeb) he was a cool cucumber throughout but some of the other contestants went to pieces and it was horrifying live. I'm just cringing at the thought of Tank Jack in that chair. I can't watch videos of her because I think we have the same voice - my Mum sounds like Janet Street-Porter apparently and one of my friends claims I sound like a cross between a goose and Loyd Grossman.

I've given my vegan influence bestie a brief run down...she had heard of Monroe in passing. I focused on the kitten and the bollock sausages and I can already predict her unfiltered anger. Also I tried to make it a 'long story short' and completely failed. Once of my other best chums (also vegan) who I have been keeping posted since the Winter Fuel Debacle works in social media analytics and she is flabbergasted by the Linda situation.
"That is bad sentiment analysis"

ETA: I truly love carrots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I know I'm way too early but just wanted to put it out there in case I forget. I was thinking for this years Sloppies we could invite Jack via her long suffering agent to nominate her Top 5 funniest Tattle Alerts of 2021 and we could vote on the overall winner. She's such a great sport with a wonderful sense of humour who loves a laugh at herself so I think she might go for it.
“I am sick of you vile bullies! You terrorise me, you stalk my BB by looking on a public cycle-tracking site thing, you talk about my dad being a landlord and not short of a Bob or two and now you’re harassing my Agent! She does NOT have a sense of humour and she would NOT find this funny!!!

Cabal of mithering ninnies!”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do you think Marilyn Monroe is who inspired her name change? :unsure:
No there is a marvel character called Jack Monroe

Norma Jean is probably being deployed so that when people google Jack Monroe tattle isn’t the top answers

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This extremely cluttered look, especially with kitchenware seems very trendy in some people’s houses. I’m thinking of Allegra...vast amounts of pans, crockery, jars etc all out on display. What about the dust and grease that must accumulate on it all, being in a kitchen especially. In any room it would need dusting at the same time as everything else because well, it’s for eating off.
I don’t know how it could be kept on top of without a cleaner.

You are welcome ❤
😆
Precisely why I have glass-fronted wall cupboards. I like showing off my china and glass but I also like them clean. The cooking utensils on the rack over the range are bad enough 😁.

Reactions: 10
My Dad was on Mastermind (pleb not celeb) he was a cool cucumber throughout but some of the other contestants went to pieces and it was horrifying live. I'm just cringing at the thought of Tank Jack in that chair. I can't watch videos of her because I think we have the same voice - my Mum sounds like Janet Street-Porter apparently and one of my friends claims I sound like a cross between a goose and Loyd Grossman.

I've given my vegan influence bestie a brief run down...she had heard of Monroe in passing. I focused on the kitten and the bollock sausages and I can already predict her unfiltered anger. Also I tried to make it a 'long story short' and completely failed. Once of my other best chums (also vegan) who I have been keeping posted since the Winter Fuel Debacle works in social media analytics and she is flabbergasted by the Linda situation.
"That is bad sentiment analysis"

ETA: I truly love carrots
"I sound like a cross between a goose and Loyd Grossman"

DEAD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I will be purchasing and reviewing the Pov Book exclusively on Tattle if I haven't been banned/died waiting.
we will have to draw virtual straws for who has to take one for the cabal and try each recipe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
we will have to draw virtual straws for who has to take one for the cabal and try each recipe.
I’m saying it now , you’re on your own kid . Hell will freeze over before a Jack Monroe recipe ever gets made and put in my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Dear Twitter

Please note: if Jack Monroe ever asks for advice on something, please be assured that she doesn’t actually want your advice. She will bat away any hints, tips and info you may have on the chosen subject regardless of the fact you may well be qualified in said subject or work in the field day in, day out. Save yourself the bother folks, feed yourself not an ego.

Yours
Tattle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.