Jack Monroe #138 Jack Monroe MBE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m laughing at the idea forum gossip comes up in GA - I’ve mentioned before my husband gets spoken about by MITHERING NINNIES on forums and never once have I had a GA tell me that Steve from Gravesend thinks he’s a fat bleep (still) 😂

ETA - the doctor gave a firm and apologetic nod, the results are in from google, you are indeed in need of a hair cut
See, this annoys me. I don’t know your husband (never had the good fortune of meeting Eddie the Eagle 😉) but it bugs me that he’s subjected to that kind of tit for being successful at what he did/does. In what universe is that what we do to Jack?! No comparison to anyone but Jack and the Squigs.

Idk if it’s just me but once I matured I was never a fan girl so I wouldn’t arse lick any celebrity ever. In saying that I’m not a prolific SM user and although I follow a few famous folk on IG I don’t engage. Each to their own but I find it strange, and imo there was a definite underlying bitchiness to that Squig pointing it out to Jack. Cheeky cow, she speaks about us 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry for not saving all my podcast comments for one big post, I got carried away with the ridiculous claims I was hearing in that awful nasal tremulous voice we have all come to love. There is one more anecdote from Isn't Jack Monroe Great: The Podcast I would like to share.

Did we know about the bailiffs being round four years ago in the middle of the Katie Hopkins trial? She says that she wasn't being paid her book royalties which resulted in the bailiffs came and when they saw her six-year-old son, crouched down and asked where his dad was. Her son said his dad was picking him up later so the bailiff said something to the effect of 'say goodbye to mummy then, you won't be seeing her again because she's going to prison for not paying her bills'. I wish someone would put her in prison. An actual prison, not Ruby Rose stand-in prison.

Right near the end when discussing her 'work' (pissing about) on Twitter, James O'Brien says she's underestimating her own importance. Hahahahaha. K.

I'm going to lie down now.
Needless to say she has since tracked the bailiff down and had the last laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Also they wouldn’t cut you off with a child at home let alone ‘break in ‘ 🙈

Reactions: 36
Lord this has been going on for years hasn't it? Always inexplicably poor and struggling despite having more advantages in her life than any of us have ever known.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So so disappointed in James O'Brian.

I will say this though...Jack has many willing sycophants,

I'm out....again. She isn't going anywhere and people are bonkers and easily fooled.
I have felt like this too a lot recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
20210121_212107.jpg

Is this really a thing that happens in England?

PS This entire "woe is me" post, in which she's moving to a shoebox flat and she's gonna eBay her clothes because she's poooooooor was after the Kickstarter thing. 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
A number of people are tweeting with the hashtag Thunderclap for Carers. Perhaps she will remember it if it trends.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
To be honest, I’m a fairly new fan of his, so I’m sure you’re right. I disliked him at first but he won me over somehow and I heartily approve of his hearty disapproval of Boris Johnson. But yeah, this has disappointed me.

Praying she’s not on with Elizabeth Day next.
Or Louis Theroux's podcast.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Maybe the Bailiff liked to Morris Dance on his days off?

I swear that some day, there will be a stash of de-tattered Border Morris Men found under the floorboards.
What are you saying - death by slop? Postmen, bailiffs, Morris men all dead and hidden under the crappy Bungalow floorboards?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.