Jack Monroe #138 Jack Monroe MBE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
radical idea here, jack. how's about eating your tea with your child and let conversation occur naturally. or even not talking at all as can happen when one is enjoying a particularly good meal. oh wait. I said a good meal so that explains it

don't hinch and her husband do these sort of conversation starter cards for likes and engagement as well? influencers be weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Post 368 on this page is where Nicola Miller blocked her - it was to do with Ryan Riley and the whole long COVID taste loss thing. https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-123-carole-malone-is-away.12746/page-19

After that, Nicola subtweeted about Jack's trifle dissing (must have been Christmas Eve).
ETA sorry, I mean it must have been *before* that, that she did the trifle subtweets, as the blocking happened on the 27th.
But I think they may have made up?
Because Jack told Nicola on Twitter (!!) that she had whatsapped her. Because obv you announce to the world when you send a private message.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
But I think they may have made up?
Because Jack told Nicola on Twitter (!!) that she had whatsapped her. Because obv you announce to the world when you send a private message.
I don't think that was NM? They're def not following each other on twitter anymore.

Reactions: 17
God what are the odds she let him get a word in edgeways with that question? He’ll be listening to the crusades all night bless :(

Solidarity little comrade enjoy the sweet release of minecraft đŸ™đŸ»đŸ™đŸ»
Is that Minecraft or mine craft? (apologies if you didn't watch Motherland Xmas special)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Miguels on the Drs show as well. I love Miguel. He would irritate the life of me if I had to live with him, but hes good at what he does!

Reactions: 22
To echo a point that's been made here before: I really wonder what the outcome of the Linda brand partnership will be. People in these industries must talk, surely? When you think about what happened with Hellman's, DKL and now Linda Mc? They must feel like right mugs. Half-arsed recipes, every picture looking like it's taken on sepia mode on a digital camera...I genuinely believe people rustled up better meals with wartime rations.

Reactions: 46
Over Christmas Jack made fun of trifles she found online , posted the pictures on Twitter and took the piss. Nic Miller wasn’t happy, tweeted ‘ make trifle however you like’ and tweeted something like “don’t take the piss out of food writers work” . She didn’t address JM but blocked her .I’ll see if I can find it , hold on.
The majority of the trifles posted looked delicious as well, loads nicer than the thing she made đŸ€ą

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I actually made my own version of a "sausage, greens & pulses" curry tonight out of sheer spite.

IMG_20210120_183909.jpg

I don't claim to be a great cook or anything, but at least it doesn't look like compost scraps in dishwater.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.