Jack Monroe #138 Jack Monroe MBE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack’s two screening is excessive, you don’t have to live tweet everything. I’m surprised Biden didn’t mention her in his speech though.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Confession - I quite like "slop" food myself - love a good stew or a curry (emphasis on GOOD)....

HOWEVER ----- even I would have made separate roast potatoes as a SIDE to that chicken casserole slop! WHO DOESNT ROAST POTATOES honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Jack’s two screening is excessive, you don’t have to live tweet everything. I’m surprised Biden didn’t mention her in his speech though.
They're working together but it must be kept behind the scenes, our jack would hate to steal the limelight on his special day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Standard Jack using MOM'S humour to try and get herself a laugh. Because she is a humourless husk inside and doesn't understand how jokes work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Confession - I quite like "slop" food myself - love a good stew or a curry (emphasis on GOOD)....

HOWEVER ----- even I would have made separate roast potatoes as a SIDE to that chicken casserole slop! WHO DOESNT ROAST POTATOES honestly
Oh me too. Love soup, sauces, stews and curries. I even like a pulse. In theory I should be a Jack stan but I honestly cannot understand how she gets food to look so unappealing. I had a pleasant low effort chickpea curry for tea tonight, it was a nice orangey-red colour with a good texture and a decent flavour. If Jack had made it, it would have gone that weird brown-grey colour she turns everything and the chickpeas would have lost all their bite.

Reactions: 40
Hahahaha women trapped in an abusive relationship as a punchline. Hahahaha.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Squiggles are getting personal on the Linda McCartney page.

The kitten is mentioned. They are also getting angry that there is no reply from the SM team.

Here for the uprising. Floofle as tribute.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Oh me too. Love soup, sauces, stews and curries. I even like a pulse. In theory I should be a Jack stan but I honestly cannot understand how she gets food to look so unappealing. I had a pleasant low effort chickpea curry for tea tonight, it was a nice orangey-red colour with a good texture and a decent flavour. If Jack had made it, it would have gone that weird brown-grey colour she turns everything and the chickpeas would have lost all their bite.
There’s always something that looks wrong in her slop too. The sausages in her stew thing, the roast potatoes in the chicken dish, something that looks raw or over done or somehow both simultaneously.

Reactions: 32
It would seem that anyone can sign up for MacQuarie’s lunch and learn, as long as Monroe’s not providing the lunch I might investigate...
Can’t imagine a bunch of bankers being impressed by her fibs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Squiggles are getting personal on the Linda McCartney page.

The kitten is mentioned. They are also getting angry that there is no reply from the SM team.

Here for the uprising. Floofle as tribute.
I'm uncomfortable with what looks like Tattle crossover...then again, these threads have a lot of lurkers.

The JM collab may be the worst thing to happen to the name McCartney since the Frog Chorus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I'm uncomfortable with what looks like Tattle crossover...then again, these threads have a lot of lurkers.

The JM collab may be the worst thing to happen to the name McCartney since the Frog Chorus.
I just can’t tell whether these squiggles are from here or not. It upsets me if they are, but then some of them seem to have been following on SM for a while.

My objectivity is shot to be honest.

I agree about the collaboration. It is wrong on every level.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

I don’t think it’s “us”, as someone posted on the last thread a lot of the accounts seem to be vegan influencers with a decent amount of followers, and a few have made reference to “our concerns” which sounds like there’s a discussion going on there too. They may be using stuff they’ve read here, but it does sound like it’s being orchestrated separately.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.