Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at FB and her Mum was looking for another covid test 6 days ago
Her Dad also seems like a right prat. Disagreed with someone and took a picture of all his medals to prove hes not a coward lol.

(This is all public btw, Jack. Your parents waffling on about shite going on in shoebury and stuff about the kids and their cars etc)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
But surely if Jack is to believed and using the wording she told us her Doctor used, in at least two written pieces.
Her son often found himself being grabbed by a drunk lady in the park.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How can she be so cruel? Someone who's struggling has the courage to say so and ask for a chat and she just brushes them off making it clear she is not prepared to chat? Not even directing them to other resources, e.g. Samaritans, in case this person truly is at the limit of their ability to cope. I actually can't find the words for how sickening this is.
A responsible reply, ideally via DM would have been the thing to do there. Total pond scum and so manipulative. I hope the squigs take the same attitude next time she's rattling her begging bowl. This kind of callousness is why I don't believe her claims of suicide attempts.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
A responsible reply, ideally via DM would have been the thing to do there. Total pond scum and so manipulative. I hope the squigs take the same attitude next time she's rattling her begging bowl. This kind of callousness is why I don't believe her claims of suicide attempts.
I think it actually would have been better for her to just ignore them than reply like that .

edit: than for her to reply like she did, not your DM suggestion which is nice!

Reactions: 21
Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 20.52.19.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 20.52.49.png

The squiggle she's talking about who blocked her seems like a fairly successful food writer.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Library frau here! We still receive microfiches for certain publications, and do have an archive of a lot of older papers but they are a nightmare because the microfiche reader is always blowing a bulb.

Very..."Inspector Morse". Or in Jack's case:. Inspector Horse (spunk).

Oh those were the days....the heady days of jizzagne
Those were innocent days compared to now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sounds like some drunk lady manhandled her at the park

I had a drunk lady fall on top of me on a coach once.

Need to write my childhood trauma novel surrounding it.
When I was about 10, in foster care, we were taken to a local horse race, whilst stood watching the race a man behind me tapped me on the shoulder and I turned to see his willy hanging out of his zip, went to tell foster mum but he wasn’t there when we went back. Obviously I have terrible nightmares about it whenever I get slightly warm and I can’t eat cheap pink hotdogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I’m an on/off twitter user, I have an account to keep up with goss/news but never tweet or post....
Ive followed jack for ages but for a while I have had that nagging feeling that something was “off” about her, there just seemed to be a dishonesty I could never put my finger on.
Its been truly eye opening, watching these threads and I just cannot get my head around this whole “long covid” thing (amongst ALL of the other things)....
How can someone claim to have long covid when they haven’t even completed the initial covid stretch, she’s had it two weeks at most (if it’s even true)?! It’s infuriating to see her lapping up the genuine heartfelt advice and sympathy on twitter, there are people on there who have suffered for MONTHS and she’s inserted herself firmly in that bracket. How aren’t more people questioning this obvious bullshit?!
(I’m not condoning people attacking her, it’s just amazing how many people just accept what she is telling them despite saying things to the contrary only days earlier)
Its almost as if people are brainwashed into thinking she’s GOOD and KIND and HARMLESS because she tells you she is, there is something not right there at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Someone asked if a squiggle on a shot I-posted was the one who is always on?
No idea am afraid, I don’t “know” who any of them are. Since terminator squiggle gate I have precisely and forensically checked how old the squiggles account is and if they tweet “normal” stuff regularly, I don’t retain the info in my head.

Reactions: 20
Quite possibly. I don't ever really speculate about whether she's drunk or not on any particular day, because she's a crazy attention seeker who makes tit up and lies constantly, but let's be clear: she takes her "alcoholism" as seriously as she takes her "covid".

We have cabal members here who have spoken eloquently about their own battles with alcoholism. I lost a parent to it, and it makes me so angry the way that she casually cooks with wine/dabbles in kombucha/whatever suits her at any given time, then the next day is on about her sobriety journey.

Sorry guys - she has actually really pissed me off today, more than the usual eye-rolling, because her covid stuff is dangerous nonsense. It's disgusting to lie so much about a disease that is killing millions around the world. To die it for Twitter likes...you're sick, Jack, but not in the way you want us to believe.
Same!! Really p**sued me off!

Reactions: 14
I’m an on/off twitter user, I have an account to keep up with goss/news but never tweet or post....
Ive followed jack for ages but for a while i have had that nagging feeling that something was “off” about her, there just seemed to be a dishonesty I could never put my finger on.
Its been truly eye opening, watching these threads and I just cannot get my head around this whole “long covid” thing (amongst ALL of the other things)....
How can someone claim to have long covid when they haven’t even completed the initial covid stretch, she’s had it two weeks at most (if it’s even true)?! It’s infuriating to see her lapping up the genuine heartfelt advice and sympathy on twitter, there are people on there who have suffered for MONTHS and she’s inserted herself firmly in that bracket. How aren’t more people questioning this obvious bullshit?!
(I’m not condoning people attacking her, it’s just amazing how many people just accept what she is telling them despite saying things to the contrary only days earlier)
Its almost as if people are brainwashed into thinking she’s GOOD and KIND and HARMLESS because she tells you she is, there is something not right there at all.
I think people do see the light with every big thing. I know after the poor cat, at least two colleagues who used to constantly retweet her and interact with her posts on twitter just stopped. I don’t really know either of them well enough to ask about it, but I know both are big animal lovers so I’m assuming that made them see the light.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.