Jack Monroe #138 Jack Monroe MBE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, when does it stop? Is out in the street tripping people up? How big is this thing?

Also I'm going to suggest that Jack couldn't have made it. She only managed about six plain stitch squares for the massive snuggly blanket. That rug has been made by someone else. A vengeful ex? Her agent? The team at DKL? Walliams? That Man? Vegans?
I bet the rug is made of silk, just to piss off vegans even more!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t worry I am so fascinated by that rug I have to keep going back and studying it.

Where did it come from? Why? When does it stop?

I wonder if it could be handmade from a passed loved ones clothing. A labour of love with sentimental value. Well in my head that’s how I’m justifying it’s existence. Of course if that were the case Jack would have slipped it in to conversation before now.

So many questions. I’m gonna have to go back for another look 👀
Could it be made from a piece of clothing from every blue tick she has engaged with?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Reported EVERYONE who’s been nice about those mugs. Nobody needs that negativity in their lives 😜

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
That rug/carpet reminds me of Audrey from Little Shop of Horrors. It's taking over the room!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have a Ghostbusters mug that I got from Halloween Horror Nights pre-pandemic. It's tacky and wonderful BUT it's my personal mug. I have two sets that are plain for guests and general use. I couldn't abide having them all mismatched.

Reactions: 16
Inconsistent cupboard handles and yet...the eggs are stowed inside a ceramic hen which costs £45. I cannot make this make sense.
Not just eggs. RUBBER eggs. She has bought an expensive hen to store RUBBER eggs. This will never make sense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Inconsistent cupboard handles and yet...the eggs are stowed inside a ceramic hen which costs £45. I cannot make this make sense.
What? You don’t store your rubber eggs inside your £45 ceramic hen? You absolute animal!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My
I think we need a special emergency side thread devoted to that rug. What the hell is it? More pertinently why the hell is it? Is there a Tattle procedure for incidents of this nature? We have entered a new and nightmarish phase of Jackwatch and I am both frightened and bewildered.

View attachment 394213
My neighbour has a rug like that. It was from rugs for less and cost something like 180 quid circa 2014. I know I was with her when she bought it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel like I need to defend mug jack. In my house I have various mugs I got as a child, one with a little face, mr blobby, various cartoons growing up, the royal wedding which just makes me laugh, and loads of random ones I have been given as presents over the years. When I moved in with my partner a few years back I made his parents tea in various mismatched mugs.
the next time they came round she had bought me a plain white mug set.

so solidarity with mug jack as she isn’t hurting anyone at least.
rug jack, on the other hand...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My

My neighbour has a rug like that. It was from rugs for less and cost something like 180 quid circa 2014. I know I was with her when she bought it.
There's more than one out there? You wouldn't think the world was big enough.

How big is it exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.