Jack Monroe #138 Jack Monroe MBE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Dogmuck mate, it's clearly the rug. It's an actual crime. You just know all those mugs are filled with dust though which does make me feel ill to think about but the offensiveness register of items we have seen over the past twelve hours goes as follows:

1. Flooflebot (gag)
2. Horrid rug
3. Live vinegar
4. Ceramic tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This is like an acid flashback. Why does she have rubber eggs in the first place?

"I am too frugal for butter"
"I have a collection of rubber eggs"

Is there rubber butter in the butter dish? Is all the food rubber?

I will pay her £20 for 10 minutes with those mugs and a hammer. Hideous things.
Is this the Trueman Show? Have we just worked it out, none of it’s real after all 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 29
https://fairmont.co.uk/shop/hen-egg-holder-charlotte £40 egg hen, we think?

Plus minimum of £30 worth of mugs which can’t even be drunk from in some cases...

I wouldn’t even begrudge her this profusion of UTTER tit if she wasn’t conning people out of money but for duck’s sake.

Go on, Jack, send us a pin of the location of the muddy puddle where all this was dredged up. Or were they more gifts, just like the Sophie Conran (no, wait, that was a gift to yourself, wasn’t it...).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m thinking the rug is actually the ‘yard sale’. Been zooming in to try to find the wigs but it’s like one of those magic eye things

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t decide if all this junk reminds me more of Del Boy or David Brent’s love of novelty tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
SB, awoken by the clinking of crockery in Southend’s shittiest bungalow, tiptoes in his scrooge hat and robes to the top of the stairs to ask Mama what the duck she’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
SB, awoken by the clinking of crockery in Southend’s shittiest bungalow, tiptoes in his scrooge hat and robes to the top of the stairs to ask Mama what the duck she’s doing.
Before using the horror rug as an escape ladder.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bet every time she picks up a chance card it’s like
“You’ve been contacted by a model agency collect £200 from each player”

“You’ve caught covid/adhd/shimmering black eye collect £300 from each player”

“You’re the 345th most relevant lesbian in 2007 collect £50 from each player”
We need to make this version for the gathering.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.