Jack Monroe #137 NarcLife by Bootstrap Crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair she wants to watch out hugging President Biden when he is only on the telly, that kind of behaviour could get her reported to CPS

ETA- we have a fairly slow moving thread about Caitlin Moran if anyone wants to pop over

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jack made her debut with Vegan Pastitsio which reminded me a little of a wasps nest.
Haha! This made me hoot out loud. If I had to choose between eating one of her vegan recipes and eating meat and fish, I'd tuck into whatever meat dish was being served up and take the inevitable stomach cramps on the chin.

Reactions: 15
Oh shut the duck up. She's like a 12-year-old teenage boy who has just started getting into politics and philosophy and constantly delivers underbaked and underresearched takes.
My 13 year old who is interested in politics has better takes than hers. And most of his are frankly idiotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
2 things. Her insta bio still says £20 per week food shop for 3 people. At least she’s acknowledged by that that it doesn’t include cleaning or personal products, or even drinks if you’re being pedantic, but to me implies 3 people all there full time.

Plus I can’t think who was doing the list of promises? Her insta from Jan 6th says recipes for cleaning stuff coming soon.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t know if this has been posted in these threads as I’m not following religiously but thought it was typically whiney of her. From the Mother Pukka Insta account.View attachment 393332
Also ‘full time childcarer’ again 🙄 some people call it mum. Some people also wouldn’t say you were doing it full time when you are without SB three weekends in four. But potato, potatoes as jack would say

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Who does this? Seriously, who the duck does this? No one does this, why does she make up such lies? Why?
Seriously? What actual adult hugs the telly? bleeping idiot.
Do you know who does this? Toddlers. Like when teletubbies started there was an urban myth going around that toddlers were being crushed by toppling TVs because they hugged the tellies when they said 'Big Hugs'

Ugh, I'm opening wine..
I’m not drinking in the week but I might have to join you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Peak leftist take there, comrade.

Thats not even a particularly inspiring line tbh, how does a 32 year old from Essex manage to be such a US boomer???

Edit: not saying you can't feel something from a speech, even if your political views don't match up. I didn't always agree with Obama but he had some powerful lines and was a fantastic speaker. I just think that was the most white bread line and the democrats are still pretty right wing economically even if they do have a growing progressive faction. Biden is not left wing by any stretch of the imagination...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m not drinking in the week but I might have to join you.
Come on, who hasn’t hugged their TV before? Maybe even enjoyed a slow dance together to Spandau Ballet’s True and a cheeky smooch at the end of the night?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.