Jack Monroe #137 NarcLife by Bootstrap Crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that idea. When she died among my great aunts’ possessions was a small statuette with “from the grateful people of Tonga” engraved on it. To this day no one knows why (🔺). I feel Jack should have a vegan sausage with “from the angry people of Nauru” carved into it.
ooooh, that would really intrigue me!!! I'd have to investigate!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet she was pleased to get an MBE even if it was by mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am loving Jacks top tip for Veganuary being about kindness and compassion only to besieged by angry vegans demanding her head.

Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 16.49.45.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
And, emotional labourer? What is one of those?
A builder but they're crying and howling and clawing at the floor in bursts between putting up the scaffolding

the nerve of her, how does she think full time working, actual single mothers are managing? Does she think she's the only woman in the country currently having to cook, clean and use a washing machine?

And from the sounds of it this kid is entertaining himself and even bringing her food and taking care of her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Imagine pissing off the very people have been selected to cook for.

What's your job, I'm a vegan influencer,

What's your speciality?

Questionable sausages.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Who does this? Seriously, who the duck does this? No one does this, why does she make up such lies? Why?
Seriously? What actual adult hugs the telly? bleeping idiot.
Do you know who does this? Toddlers. Like when teletubbies started there was an urban myth going around that toddlers were being crushed by toppling TVs because they hugged the tellies when they said 'Big Hugs'

Ugh, I'm opening wine..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.