Jack Monroe #137 NarcLife by Bootstrap Crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say this is the only thing where Jack and I agree. IDS is a vile man. Truly repugnant.
Very true.

I saw the original lunchtime BBC interview where his justification for the utter tit he wanted to put people through was - and I am seriously not joking, hallucinating or victim of the Mandela effect - 'Work sets you free'.

He really, really said that.

So I can give her a pass on that - it's the one thing that I think she's got right. He was just a socially acceptable (at the time when manners still mattered a bit) version of Toby Young with added religion.

(Good programme on BBC2 at the moment, by the way. Pity she's not watching it.)

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I will say this is the only thing where Jack and I agree. IDS is a vile man. Truly repugnant.
Oh he's the scum of the earth and I don't doubt he would commit genocide were he in a position to do so but he hasn't and for aspiring Holocaust historian Jack to go chucking the term genocide around like it's nothing is offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Turn on the heat and let the lard melt, caressing the chicken with its winsome porky touch. While this is going on, chop your vegetables. If you have problems with knives, why not try this handy vegetable chopper, available here from Amazon?
I don't know whether to
A. Thread title nomination
B. Do a little boak
C. Cackle voraciously (or is that avariciously?)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20210119-220606~2.png

I got a Hettie Hedgehog hottie from sainsburys for Christmas. She looks suspiciously like SB's drawing.

Excuse the mini eggs.... she's got ahead of herself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I think part of it is genuinely her arthritis, but it’s not at all improved by whatever filter/editing she uses to make her food look “good”, but would make anyone’s hands look odd - and the dirty nails just 🤮
I’m not sure she has arthritis because she has lied about so many different ailments. Her idea of arthritis is probably an ache in her hand.
Not being reductive to people who genuinely have arthritis.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh he's the scum of the earth and I don't doubt he would commit genocide were he in a position to do so but he hasn't and for aspiring Holocaust historian Jack to go chucking the term genocide around like it's nothing is offensive.
This shows the same blinkered view of politics that she's been displaying since Tanzania was just like Southend. There are actual genocides taking place in other countries right now, but political activist Jack Monroe wouldn't know about that, would she?

• Heart
  • Sad
So did squig answer?

Was it aimed at her?
The did and it wasn't sadly. Jack the Squigs are unified in their fury at IDS for voting against selling arms to countries that are committing genocide.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is Political Activist, Fury of a Thousand Slow Cookers Jack back then? I can't keep up. A few hours ago she was Legal Eagle, 100% Success Rate Jack and before that she was Criticising Other People's Food Without a Hint of Irony Jack.

I truly despise him. Did anything ever come out about his alleged fling with fellow bleep Esther McVey? Now there's a union made in the deepest bowels of hell.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
This shows the same blinkered view of politics that she's been displaying since Tanzania was just like Southend. There are actual genocides taking place in other countries right now, but political activist Jack Monroe wouldn't know about that, would she?
Shes such a dimwit she's actually angry at IDS voting against supporting genocide through arms sales. I mean, I'm very cynical about his motives here but would she rather he support arms sales to genocidal regimes?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Shes such a dimwit she's actually angry at IDS voting against supporting genocide through arms sales. I mean, I'm very cynical about his motives here but would she rather he support arms sales to genocidal regimes?
Honestly, I think she's so high on herself the last 2 weeks that she's getting dangerously close to another misty-eyed rhetoric moment.

I truly despise him. Did anything ever come out about his alleged fling with fellow bleep Esther McVey? Now there's a union made in the deepest bowels of hell.
Given the way the last few years have gone I suspect the only thing that came out that fling is a secret satanic demon child currently being raised by jackals until it grows strong enough to destroy us all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.