Jack Monroe #136 We lived in a house, it had a roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting so confused with the acronyms, especially on a fast grunk! JM, MR, RM, RSM, FSM.... too much for my smol ickle pixi brain

Reactions: 37
I dread to think how much cringe is contained in her camera roll if these are supposed to be the best photos. Who goes to sleep flopped across the bed perpendicular to what we can all surely agree is the correct way to be aligned in bed anyway? Why is she obsessed with people seeing her asleep when she wants everyone to believe she never sleeps?

She's ridiculous. And she has no neck in those stills, she looks like a slow worm.

I'm being catty and I'm not sorry

ETA: I was only passing comment on her lack of neck because she deliberately facetunes her jawline to look like you can use it to cut down a rogue For Sale sign.

Reactions: 69
Harsh but true.

Reactions: 22
Omg that cute little dog I can't

Reactions: 21
I think that's because it's been heavily edited. (Heavily edited meaning other, cleverer people doing all the heavy lifting for Jack's smol smol shoulders).
I could tell you how heavily if I watched but I don't want to

My fave line from NarcLife

'It’s got nothing to do with your Free School Meals campaign, you know.
(Narclife)'

Reactions: 36
I think she likes live pieces because she's too fucking lazy to do things more than once (exhibit a: her recipes. Exhibit b: that Youtube video where she has to stop everything to scratch her nose 3 seconds in).

Reactions: 38
I’m getting so confused with the acronyms, especially on a fast grunk! JM, MR, RM, RSM, FSM.... too much for my smol ickle pixi brain
Me too and I wish they were avoided. Too confusing and off putting for new members. It takes but a second to type a name.

Reactions: 17
@Boyo, you have to take a bow for this.

I could tell you how heavily if I watched but I don't want to

My fave line from NarcLife

'It’s got nothing to do with your Free School Meals campaign, you know.
(Narclife)'
I can't watch it (cheers BBC) but am living it through you guys.

I keep going back, via the medium of cockerney songs, to Jack's life.

'All I want is a room somewhere'

Me too and I wish they were avoided. Too confusing and off putting for new members. It takes but a second to type a name.
Actually now you say that, I'm pretty sure the mods requested that we don't use acronyms, unless it's the person who the thread is about? For that very reason that it's too confusing for people not on a thread regularly. It was some time ago that I read that though, so I don't know if it's since changed . I'd forgotten until you just said that!

Reactions: 38
Oh bugger ! Rose West has written a book for fellow prisoners using their rations, plastic cutlery and tins. What a piece of shit getting all up in jack's niche.

Reactions: 21
Not sure if I'm just premenstrual but I came over all emotional when I saw that! Not only have M&S chipped in an extra fiver but they've had a nutritionist put together a healthy meal plan. It says a LOT when corporations are stepping up where our government have failed so miserably. I applaud this but this is NOT how it should be in this country. M&S also have the best food bar none, I will die on this hill so don't @ me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55
And they didn't need some Twitter Tosspot to pay five figure sums to - they just did it as normal.

(Qualifier for that statement: yes, they do use some slebs in their food advertising, but at least they're ones known for actually achieving something other than wailing about being poor on the internet).

Reactions: 29
Apols to all - I’m guilty of saying JM not Jack and acronyms are confusing!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.