Jack Monroe #136 We lived in a house, it had a roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting so confused with the acronyms, especially on a fast grunk! JM, MR, RM, RSM, FSM.... too much for my smol ickle pixi brain 🧠

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I dread to think how much cringe is contained in her camera roll if these are supposed to be the best photos. Who goes to sleep flopped across the bed perpendicular to what we can all surely agree is the correct way to be aligned in bed anyway? Why is she obsessed with people seeing her asleep when she wants everyone to believe she never sleeps?

She's ridiculous. And she has no neck in those stills, she looks like a slow worm.

I'm being catty and I'm not sorry 💅

ETA: I was only passing comment on her lack of neck because she deliberately facetunes her jawline to look like you can use it to cut down a rogue For Sale sign.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I dread to think how much cringe is contained in her camera roll if these are supposed to be the best photos. Who goes to sleep flopped across the bed perpendicular to what we can all surely agree is the correct way to be aligned in bed anyway? Why is she obsessed with people seeing her asleep when she wants everyone to believe she never sleeps?

She's ridiculous. And she has no neck in those stills, she looks like a slow worm.

I'm being catty and I'm not sorry 💅
Harsh but true.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her posts are preposterous, and now almost indistinguishable from those of JM. A muddled blend of sadfishing, grandiosity, aggression and faux modesty. She took a photo, chose the wrong horse, and is now left with nothing more to offer than impotent pronouncements of non-existent revelations of what is supposedly going on behind the scenes. Sound familiar? Every little outburst from them both leaves me like I'm in a Larry David final scene.

Omg that cute little dog I can't 🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think that's because it's been heavily edited. (Heavily edited meaning other, cleverer people doing all the heavy lifting for Jack's smol smol shoulders).
I could tell you how heavily if I watched but I don't want to 😂

My fave line from NarcLife

'It’s got nothing to do with your Free School Meals campaign, you know.
(Narclife)' 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think she likes live pieces because she's too bleeping lazy to do things more than once (exhibit a: her recipes. Exhibit b: that Youtube video where she has to stop everything to scratch her nose 3 seconds in).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m getting so confused with the acronyms, especially on a fast grunk! JM, MR, RM, RSM, FSM.... too much for my smol ickle pixi brain 🧠
Me too and I wish they were avoided. Too confusing and off putting for new members. It takes but a second to type a name.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Confidence tricks are a preference for the habitual liar in what is known as
(Narclife)
And morning slop can be avoided if you add some texture right into what is known as
(Narclife)

BB’s got a guilty look, she gets intimidated by the cattos, they love a bit of it
(Narclife)
Who’s that slop queen marching, you should cut on your griftin’ mate, get some morals!!

All the people
So many people
They all go tweet by tweet
Tweet by tweet into her Narclife
Know what I mean?

I gets up when I like except on Wednesdays when I’m rudely awakened by the Cooper
(Narclife)
I put on my denim, have a non-existent cup of tea and decide not to leave the house
(Narclife)

I feed the chaos, I sometimes feed the monkeys too
It gives me an enormous sense of self-importance
(Narclife)

And then I’m happy for about 5 minutes, safe in the knowledge that there’ll always be a little bit of the web devoted to it

All the people
So many people

Narclife
(Narclife)
Narclife
(Narclife)

It’s got nothing to do with your Free School Meals campaign, you know.
(Narclife)
And it’s not about you Patreons, whose pleas for stuff go round and round and round
(Narclife)

All the people
So many people
👏👏👏 @Boyo, you have to take a bow for this. 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
I could tell you how heavily if I watched but I don't want to 😂

My fave line from NarcLife

'It’s got nothing to do with your Free School Meals campaign, you know.
(Narclife)' 😂❤
I can't watch it (cheers BBC) but am living it through you guys.

I keep going back, via the medium of cockerney songs, to Jack's life.

'All I want is a room somewhere'

• Haha
Me too and I wish they were avoided. Too confusing and off putting for new members. It takes but a second to type a name.
Actually now you say that, I'm pretty sure the mods requested that we don't use acronyms, unless it's the person who the thread is about? For that very reason that it's too confusing for people not on a thread regularly. It was some time ago that I read that though, so I don't know if it's since changed 🤷. I'd forgotten until you just said that!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh bugger ! Rose West has written a book for fellow prisoners using their rations, plastic cutlery and tins. What a piece of tit getting all up in jack's niche.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone shared the M&S meal planner they’ve developed? So useful. Can’t believe she went after them with the price of their dine in meals when they’ve done all this.

Not sure if I'm just premenstrual but I came over all emotional when I saw that! Not only have M&S chipped in an extra fiver but they've had a nutritionist put together a healthy meal plan. It says a LOT when corporations are stepping up where our government have failed so miserably. I applaud this but this is NOT how it should be in this country. M&S also have the best food bar none, I will die on this hill so don't @ me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Not sure if I'm just premenstrual but I came over all emotional when I say that! Not only have M&S chipped in an extra fiver but they've had a nutritionist put together a healthy meal plan. It says a LOT when corporations are stepping up where our government have failed so miserably. I applaud this but this is NOT how it should be in this country. M&S also have the best food bar none, I will die on this hill so don't @ me.
And they didn't need some Twitter Tosspot to pay five figure sums to - they just did it as normal.

(Qualifier for that statement: yes, they do use some slebs in their food advertising, but at least they're ones known for actually achieving something other than wailing about being poor on the internet).

Reactions: 29
Apols to all - I’m guilty of saying JM not Jack 😱 and acronyms are confusing!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.