Jack Monroe #134 Suffer the little squiggles, for I am The Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this letter writing reminded me to buy one of THAT MAN's money saving cookbooks, he was making some decent looking stuff on the telly last night.

Reactions: 27
I was making a valiant attempt to get through #133 but it makes almost no sense without being able to see attachments, thank god @Alansbigplate kept theirs to re-post later, cheers Al! So she's been up all night again going full Chernobyl, yeah? Is that the gist of it? Cool, cool.

I even went onto the Wild West that is her Twitter to try and catch up and when I saw she's put #ActuallyAutistic in her bio I rolled my eyes so hard that they're now spinning like a slot machine and I can only see clearly to type once every three seconds. Absolutely get to duck you spectacular landslide of a human being.

Yours sincerely,

TS

Level 5 vegan
Professional web designer
Founder of Slopbot
Advertising manager for Mel Donte

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I'm so behind *wails*
The damn children being at home means I don't have time to catch up properly and the threads move so fast.
All hail the thread recaps!

Just a quick one. I saw briefly on the last (?) Thread about not typing lIkE tHiS.
That's the first time I've done it and I already feel a bit dirty but can someone fill me in on why?
Please and kindly get to duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm so behind *wails*
The damn children being at home means I don't have home to catch up properly and the threads move so fast.
All hail the thread recaps!

Just a quick one. I saw briefly on the last (?) Thread about not typing lIkE tHiS.
That's the first time I've done it and I already feel a bit dirty but can someone fill me in on why?
Please and kindly get to duck.
I would also like to know this. I tried Googling but I couldn’t find an answer

Reactions: 12
Just watched her video on Twitter. Well done Jack on not spending 5 mins prior to your message saying you're new to this, that you don't like being on camera, that you're a shy little pixie. But what was that bit about this being a Christian country? Did I go back in time to 1908 or something? As for Jesus - he's the worst person to bring into this. He'd look at those food boxes and say 'Well I could feed 5000 people with this.'

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Did u ever have the coconut “cheesecake” things that contained no cheese but were coconut mixed with egg white on top of a raspberry jam pastry?

This things? Haven't had for years, might have a snoop in the shop, though some needed two cups of tea from being so dry!

1610660578512.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just watched her video on Twitter. Well done Jack on not spending 5 mins prior to your message saying you're new to this, that you don't like being on camera, that you're a shy little pixie. But what was that bit about this being a Christian country? Did I go back in time to 1908 or something? As for Jesus - he's the worst person to bring into this. He'd look at those food boxes and say 'Well I could feed 5000 people with this.'
I think she should have sung 7 minutes into it, to make Not-Boris take her more seriously

ETA '7 minutes into it' is a time marker and not a song title

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine MR and JO front and centre of this. She transform into

• Haha
Reactions: 28
https://www.theguardian.com/educati...hford-primary-school-fed-well-children-thrive

Article in the Guardian with Rashford's primary school headteacher -
He keeps in touch with Button Lane primary. Roberts said that in pre-Covid times he would frequently pop in to sign autographs, pose for photos and give out hugs. Last year he came in and cooked meatballs, which some of the children tried. A success? “Well, nobody screwed up their face,” she laughed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

He'd take one look and go 'Well, there's the bread. Now, what have you got in those freezers? Ideal.'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has looked really unwell since the first thread on here to be honest. It's funny because she is absolutely awful but it's clear she's on a very downward spiral.
She has looked alright, but Pretzel/CK thot shot stage she did look really ill.

I just think shes absolutely bolloxed today from not sleeping and getting herself in a tizz. Looking a bit ropey just adds to the sad fishing

Reactions: 28
Well Jack does have 500 fishes in her freezer!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.