Jack Monroe #134 Suffer the little squiggles, for I am The Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread already. Jack needs to slow the duck down with her mania, I’m struggling to commit to the catching up required.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
got this documentary about the pembrokeshire serial killer john cooper on in the background. every time the narration says cooper said this or cooper did that, I envisage cooper the cat!

nb FAO legal people - I am by no means saying that the goodest floofy boi cooper monroe is a serial killer. he couldn't even fight off the brambly mice

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She has looked alright, but Pretzel/CK thot shot stage she did look really ill.

I just think shes absolutely bolloxed today from not sleeping and getting herself in a tizz. Looking a bit ropey just adds to the sad fishing
I personally think she looked high as a kite during DKL, and I don't mean from a chemical high. Her eyes give it away. I thought it looked like mania. She now looks like she's crashed really hard.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Due to the screenshot issues I couldn’t see for certain if anyone had spotted this on her Instagram stories and didn’t want you to miss it. Worryingly this isn’t even in the top 10 most disgusting things she’s ever made. Beans aren’t rinsed. That’s a bit fancy!
[
F030FDB0-B988-4017-8E70-BDFEB8D0A101.png

ETA put behind spoiler due to sensitive content. Apologies to anyone negatively affected by the photo.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Is it me or did her video cut off part way through her saying “feed the children” at “feed”

Yeah she wants to try hosting a big fry up of various fish for the local kids, direct action innit
She is the least natural person in front of a camera. Her writing is bad, but her public speaking is so much worse.

Reactions: 40
Why does nobody notice her very obvious lip fillers? And Invisalign by the looks of it. People who can afford a self-inflicted trout pout aren’t poor. Why do the Squiggles not understand this?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I personally think she looked high as a kite during DKL, and I don't mean from a chemical high. Her eyes give it away. I thought it looked like mania. She now looks like she's crashed really hard.
I think it doesn't help that she usually Facetunes the feck out of her eyebags and natural wrinkles, makes it more noticeable when she unleashes her actual face upon the nation. She loves looking grim though, more of that delicious pity

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Due to the screenshot issues I couldn’t see for certain if anyone had spotted this on her Instagram stories and didn’t want you to miss it. Worryingly this isn’t even in the top 10 most disgusting things she’s ever made. Beans aren’t rinsed. That’s a bit fancy!

View attachment 383728
Oh ffs that is boggin and totally needs a spoiler warning.
Jack reminds me of Michael Jackson when he was cos playing Jesus and beckoning all the children to him. Jarvis Cocker played a blinder with that moonie though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 383728
Admin freaked at that picture of "food" resulting in a mass detachment of screenshots and have not fully recovered from. :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just a quick one. I saw briefly on the last (?) Thread about not typing lIkE tHiS.
That's the first time I've done it and I already feel a bit dirty but can someone fill me in on why?
Please and kindly get to duck.
it can be seen as ableist in that it looks like one is taking the piss out of people with learning disabilities and/or speech impediments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Christ on a bike (topical to where I am on my Grunka) she is a machine! Talk about the grift that keeps on giving...

I know this is small scale this week but “can not” is one word and “thankyou” is two 😩. Thanks to the lovely @Brian Butterfield for the screenshot. Not sure who it is in the picture though 🤷🏻‍♀️
25C1D2E3-9E6E-4904-AB20-927069A3B89A.jpeg

So much this week to be affected (effected?) by, but I’m not sure I’ll ever get over Jack as Wired for Sound Cliff. @Alansbigplate, you are the Marcus Rashford of lols!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
it can be seen as ableist in that it looks like one is taking the piss out of people with learning disabilities and/or speech impediments
I think I'm guilty of having done it once on one of threads but it did not occur to me that it could be ablist and as an adult and parent of children with additional needs I should know better. I'd like to apologise for that and now that I know about it, I won't do it again.

Jack has used that type a few times too but mostly in sarcastic responses when dealing with trolls IIRC.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh ffs that is boggin and totally needs a spoiler warning.
Jack reminds me of Michael Jackson when he was cos playing Jesus and beckoning all the children to him. Jarvis Cocker played a blinder with that movie though.
I’ve put it behind a spoiler now so people don’t have nightmares.
Luckily Louisa Compton left with the Brexit tins so now no more Brexit tins of beans can suffer this fate.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.