Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being included in that letter has to be a major embarrassment for her, surely?

😳
It’s been a mortifying 24 hours tbh. I’m sure her signature was left off for the greater political good tho, no comrades allowed obvs

So far:

Cancelled on left Twitter (a lot of conversation has happened around her she’s not picked up on there, too so even worse than the ABUSE she thinks she got 😬)
Journos, publishers, etc liking shady tweets
Still no follow from Marcus
Sharing an automated reply to prove a friendship with JC
Offending the Jewish community
Very obviously pushing RM to the sidelines (also not unnoticed on Twitter 👀)
Becoming a dancing monkey to a troll and admitting she’s MC
This letter *chefs kiss*
??? Anything else

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
My mum was bipolar and a, not very regular, churchgoer, when she became very religious and started quoting or misquoting bible verses it was a sure sign she was heading for a massive breakdown.
I had an aunt who was similar. Most of the time it was Christmas and Easter attendance but when bible verses and God started slipping into every conversation and church became daily, you knew the blow was coming.

Genuinely becoming quite concerned for JM over the past day.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I know she hasn’t got any make up on so I won’t contrast her appearance with the Mary Poppins pic, but she claimed to be bare faced here -
F73F0AEE-5A13-459F-8E82-FC24D5094C1A.jpeg

Hmm. Ok Jack.
48A6F330-BC7D-42DD-A709-B0D5620C8C27.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She looks awful.

Id almost be concerned (im a nice person), but the amount of make up and effort she made before just screams to me that she wants the sympathy now so is happily looking rough.

Reactions: 50
This isn’t a new issue, it’s an ongoing problem for children not being fed in the holidays. If she was the ‘expert’ she would know this.
Schools try hard to help. I’ve worked in ones that have had food parcels and have made sure there are study sessions and children are well fed in holidays. I know local activities that feed children a hot lunch in the holidays.
is this an area she has mentioned or campaigned for before, you know, being the U.K. expert and all?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Flipping heck, I wander off to the Ikea website for some virtual window shopping and now That Man has took her jerrrrrbbb AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I love everything about it. Tagging the wrong Bojo, the sanctimonious 'Kindness Matters' sweater. I'm snarfling it up like a Greedy Goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Why does she keep doing these videos/interviews in her kitchen? Surely her office would be more professional?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s tagged the wrong Boris again 😂

⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

Brace yourself for some more arse clenchingly painful #content. Her desperation to centre herself in this is truly breathtaking.
It’s apparent how much filtering she does when she uploads her real face . Nothing wrong with the original but it’s a ‘what the duck’ moment when you see what God blessed her with.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.