Jack Monroe #132 Leader of the Slopposition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruh-roh, there seems to be a squiggle going rogue. I haven't taken screenshots because they're a new account with no followers etc, but lifting a lot of what has been written/speculated here.
I am top vegan round here but it definitely isn't me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Housed homeless people? Does that mean Grandpa ran a B&B taking Housing Benefit, rather than a hotel/B&B for holidaymakers?

The Daily Mirror did a hell of lot of features back in the Eighties about 'the scandal of B&B landlords/accommodation'.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
god, i just had one of those wobbles where you feel a bit sorry for her for a hot minute 😬

i do think that new anon squiggle is going a bit too far like. especially clearly reading here and feeding our, er, parlance back to twitter. it's not cool to pretend to be us, you big silly!

otoh, she really needs to not reply, put the phones in the hall and watch a film with her son like she said she would. and, also i need to keep remembering all her evil deeds and then i will stop feeling sorry for her

• Heart
Reactions: 51
In other news, this comes from someone well-respected on twitter who Jack actually follows. It's interesting to see certain people being honest about what they think of her.

___334-8ae7970e47f45c313b328d4cb35e2f91.png

___335-66f69c8b959e8bf21f62a3736096ec37.png

___339-651c0465a1130ada4f0a1d4db165b353.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
___341-cf4672dafb199ce78264e71456e87194.jpg

I hope whoever did this is proud as it’s just given her some righteous stick to beat people questioning her with. Good one.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Our kitchen was a plank of wood in the communal hall. I once ate a big mac from a bin!

___342-578b3fe0b33a0c3d0aa5002e70eccc1d.jpg

Also if her dad isn't allowed to rent this hellish cupboard out, what the duck is he doing with it? Is it used to store cocks and tupperware? I need to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
But what the squiggle said still stands as true. And did we know, her Grandad died? So what if he was a Cypriot immigrant, that has no bearing on his wealth.

Her Grandad housed homeless people did he? No he rented properties for a profit, regardless whether the tenants were homeless before he rented them a property, or if they were just moving from one property to another, or leaving home, it matters not. He was a landlord.

As for the "he employed people who most people didn't want to help". How did she establish that? Why were others employers not willing to employ them? Didn't her Grandad profit from employing them? It all just stinks of the Capitalism she purports to hate.

No mention or rebuttal about living in a 5 bed detached property either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Here:

Just read the Grenfell article and how on earth can she live with herself? It's absolutely heinous that she centers herself on such a large tragedy that had (and still has) absolutely nothing to do with her. She (louder for Jackie in the back) WAS NOT a firefighter. Maybe she's not lying and maybe she did do a couple of weeks training. Still doesn't make her a firefighter. Same way she's not an activist because she kicks off on Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Surely it would have been easier to say: 'yes I am more left of centre, wasn't a fan of Corbyn and Jess Phillips slid into my DMs last night' to get people to leave her alone, rather than digging herself a huge hole (for an extension) by openly saying she's a landlord's daughter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I know we're all here to rip the piss out of Jack but could I just ask you all to pause briefly and pay your respects to Jack's grandad who has sadly passed away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I’ve never really much of a tit about the whole landlord/property/bedrooms/guesthouse thing, as it’s not as if it’s something within her control. Finding this hilarious now though!
Bring up the covid, vegan squigg!!!

(🔺 - it’s not me! I’m pescatarian!)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s incredible how she’s policing the behemoth that is Twitter not only for those that @Her, but for ALL mentions of her name. SShe has a thousand braindead sheep (including the much prized blue tickers) dousing her with praise, but no, their praise is not enough. She must roll up her (tattooed) sleeves and fight with people who are merely ovserving and commenting.

What an incredible narcissist - this must be a genuine personality disorder. I find it fascinating....right up until I remeber the Patreon, the tip jar, the Kickstarter chaos, the kitty and the veganism, trans bandwagon jumping. The o-opting of Marcus Rashford’s childhood and achievements. The tweet to a British black man in AAVE. Then I get cross.

She is an awful person. Fighting on Twitter is nuts, insane, impossible. Boy is she going to have a crash tonight - is it full moon?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.