Jack Monroe #132 Leader of the Slopposition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The far left are basically doing what the squiggles did to Jack's critics. That Man probably got a lot of those type of DMs

Reactions: 38
For anyone new & browsing her dad is a landlord of at least 5 properties, I suspect his tenants will wonder why she’s eating out a bin x

Reactions: 76
I'm flabbergasted at this cunt saying that she grew up in a two up two down. The absolute neck of it. She grew up in a 5 bed detached house, that was originally 3 bed but her parents spent £30000 extending. The house has been owned for a long, long time, at least since Jack was a toddler and probably before that.

Reactions: 58
The thing is, it's almost as if the outlet she's writing for should be made aware of this - otherwise, they're essentially aiding and abetting the lies/grift.

Reactions: 25
She's so fucking clueless. Yes, let's make a more dangerous working environment for catering staff and potentially flout a multitude of health and safety laws. Twat.
But by broadcasting this to the real world, not the twitter sphere, where she can delete, she demonstrated her total lack of knowledge regarding food hygiene, health and safety, to name but two. Which when you are touting yourself as a food writer is pretty serious mistake to make

Reactions: 37
Thank you for saying everything I wanted to say - seeing Jack Monroe everywhere will just make her dumbass live my head rent free, so I'm going to take a break from this site, however I will say this: Good Morning Britain on Twitter: "'It's a disgrace.' Anti-poverty campaigner @BootstrapCook reacts to the free school meals scandal after packages arrive with barely enough food. Jack tells @susannareid100 and @piersmorgan that she has been speaking to parents all night. Watch GMB https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter

Jack's been talking to parents. Marcus has reached to Chartwells *and* been speaking to the PM. Which one is more likely to make a difference?

Reactions: 31
Ah praying for someone to highlight some more of the issues, beyond the Corbyn stuff. Come on level headed lurkers, where you at

Reactions: 36
But she should be minted surely? She's had a fair few sponsored partnerships, DKL, and a depressed cookbook in the last 12 months. And this isn't even her best year.

Or was it tin cans this year?

Reactions: 27
This is what making a difference on food poverty looks like:

Reactions: 48
There's a picture of it available online. It aint small. Big side extension along with loft extension.
Also, as others have pointed out, wtf has house size got to do with it? Am sure Marcus lives in a huge house. afaik he's never once mentioned it

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.