Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squeezing two plastic dinos while she goes on the radio to speak with the growed ups. duck sake 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Why whenever she does an interview does she sound like she is about to burst into tears? At least this gives her something new to bang on about for the next 10 years.

I imagine shes getting all these interviews because Rashford isnt available, if he said he would talk to them they would drop Jack like a hot potato
They read out something earlier on telly that Marcus has a meeting with Chartwells today.
So hes actually been proactive and making changes from the source whilst Jack is just mithering on to whoever will give her a platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
On a grunk
Sky just said they were trying to get the Mum who had the rubbish food box, they will hopefully get her later because right now she is homeschooling her kids.
Unlike mememe-dia gobshite and grifter Mackie

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She is FURIOUS that her attempts to steal the thunder last night did t work and she’s not been centred in this, and her absolute DESPERATION to re-position herself centre stage is showing. Make no mistake, that’s what she’s really bothered about. It has to be about her.
And why not simply ask for the fees to be paid direct to the charity? Why does she have to be the middleman? Tax reasons? Be sure, there will be some benefit to her.

Reactions: 61
I’m seeing a lot of engagement from blue tickers of all backgrounds atm. It’ll be dopamine rush a-go-go at the bungalow-low.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This bleeping idiot owns a tenner’s worth of Dino stress balls, and wonders why she pretends she can’t afford butter? I can afford butter, I slather it on everything.... I do not own novelty stress balls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
This bleeping idiot owns a tenner’s worth of Dino stress balls, and wonders why she pretends she can’t afford butter? I can afford butter, I slather it on everything.... I do not own novelty stress balls.
I've got one shaped like a novelty penis. But it was a secret santa gift. And I can afford butter.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Omg that 'street' tweet to Marcus R. I'm cringing for her.
Pure David Brent.
I said that the minute I read it! 😂 I’m cringing so much at her just now. Sure this has been said but how do we know she will give all her fees from “paid work” to a charity??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
___565-8d4613e89ffd1bfad5cb00dad3413123.png

I don't think Jack has quite grunked up on this thread yet, but it will be interesting to see her inevitable reaction to dissent among the squiggs who haven't mentioned her by name

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.