Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me she's desperately trying to grab any 'meeja' opportunity cos she knows within 24 hours this will have mostly gone away ...there will either be a DfE statement in the HoC or Kate Green will table an Urgent Question where the govt will say we've done x,y,z to make sure this doesn't happen again .

So the Sainted Slopspreader of Saarfend will be out of the tiny chunk of limelight she's managed to get ,also Mr Rashford will be available after his kucky-ball match .

• Heart
Reactions: 40
from a US Twitter account I follow, just popped up at the top of my feed #uncanny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Also, how the duck is she the leader of the opposition? She's got a permanent residence set up in Sarah Vine's sphincter for a start.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
To me she's desperately trying to grab any 'meeja' opportunity cos she knows within 24 hours this will have mostly gone away ...there will either be a DfE statement in the HoC or Kate Green will table an Urgent Question where the govt will say we've done x,y,z to make sure this doesn't happen again .

So the Sainted Slopspreader of Saarfend will be out of the tiny chunk of limelight she's managed to get ,also Mr Rashford will be available after his kucky-ball match .
She can fall back on being a Thursday Thundercunt , being a #founder and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Really, dozens of heads have been twatting about on Twitter and dm-ing her while they’re overseeing their staff remote teaching and making sure all the children are ok at home if they aren’t allowed in school?

She’s obscene.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Really, dozens of heads have been twatting about on Twitter and dm-ing her while they’re overseeing their teachers remote teaching and making sure all the children are ok at home if they aren’t allowed in school?

She’s obscene.
Depending on the day, her DMs are either full of whistleblowing headteachers, the desperate poor with freezers full of chip shop chips, political prisoners, or armies of trolls. No wonder she can't get the beige recipe cards out.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Zzz
Ooohhhhh!!

Buckle up Tattlers, there’s some Twitter stirrings in play and I’m here for all of it
Oh, Nicola Miller knows what's what, eh?

I think someone mentioned something about The Good Law project. It may have been a direct quote from R Jackie herself.

Now that would be the collab from hell. R Jackie and the Fox Batterer..please god NO.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Plenty of people call King Marcus “leader of the opposition” and she’s hi-jacked her way into that. 🤢

is on twitter and so does not post on here.
They suspect she is Not Good.
that’s her pal
Oh tit sorry, thank you, wait I’ll request to delete that as I’ve potentially doxxed them x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I
Zzz

I think someone mentioned something about The Good Law project. It may have been a direct quote from R Jackie herself.

Now that would be the collab from hell. R Jackie and the Fox Batterer..please god NO.
God she really must be raging about that hose.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Zzz

Nicola appears to have her sussed and seems to be part of a close knit group of food folk. The trifle dissing at Christmas was seen as bleeping rude and taking cheap shots at fellow food writers.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Nicola appears to have her sussed and seems to be part of a close knit group of food writers. The trifle dissing at Christmas was seen as bleeping rude and taking cheap shots at fellow food writers.
I reckon there's a lot of back channel chat re. Jack amongst food writers (and others). The trifle thing just seems to have been the last straw for NM.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
What is AAVE that people have been referring to in the last thread please?
African American Vernacular English. Essentially, she put on a fake accent to order a Black British man about as if she were pretending to be an African American woman. Whilst probably still wearing her Mary Poppins outfit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Nicola appears to have her sussed and seems to be part of a close knit group of food writers. The trifle dissing at Christmas was seen as bleeping rude and taking cheap shots at fellow food writers.
I missed that but why am not surprised? Eventually she'll burn all the bridges - then she'll really be up tit creek.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.