Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird 1950’s kid makes a reappearance.
And if a scenario like this actually happened (doubtful), it’s nothing to be proud of.

View attachment 385765View attachment 385767
I honestly feel like i’m going mad. Why can’t they see what she’s doing?!
You can actually feel her giddiness at having yet another excuse to share her “origin story”. This is what she’s here for. It’s all about Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You can actually feel her giddiness at having yet another excuse to share her “origin story”. This is what she’s here for. It’s all about Jack!
She's here for a TV commission. The only way child hunger can be solved in the UK is by making Jack "the Joe Wicks of food".

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wow she's clearly won her certificate in working class studies based on that reading list. And of course all lesbians are lefties. It's a pre requisite for your lesbian licence if I recall correctly.
Except for Ruth the Mooth...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was it mentioned in any of her "gigs" today that she was currently recovering from covid-19?

It's like she thinks Twitter is private, but putting lies out on actual tv would be an exposé.

Utter, utter fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The local people that work in my kids canteen are amazing. They have onsite kitchen, but are there at stupid o'clock to make sure there is something in the morning for the kids, even if it's a pancake of muffin, and a drink.
They have real life food hygiene qualifications, not just arsing about with cheap tins, and know a lot of the kids by name, good and bad ones. For Jack to imply what she has concerning the canteens and schools is quite frankly, offensive.
With the constraints and budget cuts and timings that they have to stick to they are amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's here for a TV commission. The only way child hunger can be solved in the UK is by making Jack "the Joe Wicks of food".
Besides the very obvious and clear point in that it’s not due to a lack of ideas parents can’t feed their kids, even if it was no one deserves the slop she televised first time round
___108-2bc9e60612f97896a505cfd412453151.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She looks like an 80s mum.

I just can't with her anymore.

She has made this all about her. My son used to go to a school full of poverty. The children used to come to school with dirty uniforms and one once commented when my son mentioned taking an apple from the fruit bowl.

Her words *surprised face* "you have a fruit bowl"

Yet she all me, me me. I'm so sad!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I was really missing 24 hours of police custardy so I had a look on channel 4 and dead man's shoes is on it and I remember this was a film recommended by a frau so if you want to have time off Jack (Jack off?) the film is available for 11 more days

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.