Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grunka-ing sorry, but I'd have guesed that person in the screen grab was Joan Jett or Jessie J or Shirley from Eastenders with dark hair before I suggested JM.
She has no media awareness at all does she? Why place yourself in such bad lighting, in front of a vase of flowers and with a fake plant dangling to yourside. Why remove the octopus hook with the aprons? Trying to make it look starker, more like a cheap RENTED kitchen? This ☝truly is a working class cosplay attempt.
I literally recieved a bit of media training today for one of my side hustles 📐. The only thing she did correctly was have a good amount of space to the top and bottom of her head.

All of those pictures she takes and she can't manage a background without a plant coming out of her head? How many plants are there?!!!

TOO BUSY to comment on everything else but I did enjoy the Guardian article who mentioned everyone involved except her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That wouldn’t work at all, would it? Certainly not as any long term solution - most schools just don’t have access to the funds or infrastructure to make this viable, do they?
Yup, it's very complicated and simply wouldn't work in the current climate. Too many issues to make it work unfortunately!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
FFS Jack ! Read the room . If so many people are sending pictures of inadequate food boxes do you not think it's a bit crass to say how much your sb eats
Especially crass to type this tweet almost immediately after having been on national tv, pretending to be poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That wouldn’t work at all, would it? Certainly not as any long term solution - most schools just don’t have access to the funds or infrastructure to make this viable, do they?
It wouldn't work in any way, shape or form. She's an absolute moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There's a very simple answer to this, and it's 'food safety'. Additionally, the fact there's a lockdown on means that people can't just travel to the school and collect meals, nor can staff be made to go to the schools to prepare food - and some families don't have cash spare to take public transport to schools and back, but seeing as she's been enjoying little trips here and there despite having COVID herself (allegedly), I doubt she's really thought about the conseqences.
And that some of the families won’t have the facilities to reheat the meals.

Reactions: 33
Did anyone notice the LBC host (sorry I’ve forgotten his name) rubbing his face and putting his hand up in the stop sign when Jack was droning on (and not letting him speak)?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Still on a grunka and listening to R4 online in the background in foreign land and JM was on it!! 😰 So weird!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
who in their right mind spends money on a woman who has enough cash spare to sit around in a lovely house on Twitter all day????

absolutely love how she has a very convenient 'left wing' shelf set up, just in case anybody makes a comment .....
that's her reference library for 'how to cosplay poverty/working class people'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Please tell me my paracetamol has conked out and the last 24 hours were a COVID fever dream? The layers of reprehensibility in her behaviour, it's even worse than the gold-sprayed abomination she made and tried to convince us was a trifle.

She was giving me major Terry Tyrell vibes in that BBC interview still:
___892-c793b7ec0e6c3ebf84499b8c5d2fca54.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I wonder if "mama" is pronounced "MAma" or "maMAA". I think maybe the latter, as it fits her creepy Victorian childhood narrative.

I find her so repellent today. I was going to put a little bet on to distract myself, but I couldn't find a horsey called "F@cking Greedy C#nt"
It's pronounced twit. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’ll cling on like a leech.
She made him cook slop and upset the kitchen staff (I would imagine), so if that's a collaboration then she's collaborated by doing a paid article that was shockingly shite

Just watching the BBC evening news and she wasn't mentioned on there at all

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.