Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Again Rashford shows clarity and class.
Oh look Jack. Marcus not only did not tell Chartwells to 'take his name out of their mouth' but he actually reached out to them.
Now it seems he's having a proper grown up conversation with them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

colouredlines

VIP Member
Almost a decade ago, a primary school pupil in Scotland made a blog called Never Seconds, where she posted photos and reviews of her (inadequate) school lunches. She raised awareness of issues with school lunches, effected some local change, then raised a huge amount of money for a school lunch charity in Malawi.

It was a very heartwarming story. Beyond that, I genuinely think that this 9-year-old girl did more good than Jack has done in close to a decade of "activism".

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
Roadside Mum, last thing tonight: "Woah, long day! but such progress, we're really gaining traction now -those kids will be getting what they deserve if it's the last thing I do! Early start tomorrow, back on it.."

Rashford, last thing before bed tonight: "fucking knackered but we won! Top of the league!! - so much hope this food parcel thing is a bit clearer tomorrow though - really must get on it nice and early tomorrow before training.."

Monroe, last thing tonight: "fucking look at ME! What a DAY! - 3 interviews, 2 on live tv! So that'll be what, 5k straight in the old back pocket!! And 15k new followers!! I can hear them now - Campaigner, tv star, master chef, they fucking love me! Shit, should probably update my bio.."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I note that she’s also deleted the ‘This is my story’ tweet after begging to be be commissioned to write a piece on her life’s work. Since no no ne took her up on that she’s removed it a d looks rather foolish now-confirming everything we believe- this is all about her ego and profiteering.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

Aquamarina

Chatty Member
Just been on @RoadsideMum’s Twitter account. Someone else seems to have the measure of Jack. I feel sick seeing all of her sycophants praising her ‘selflessness.’
___767-6661fc8c70ee74cb1bbcba222f70ea08.jpg

It’s good to see we’re not the only ones who can see through her grift.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

Ellabella

VIP Member
The fact JM changed her Twitter bio to basically a sales pitch to get work out of this, tells you all you need to know about this self-centred, fame-hungry, disgusting narc.

• Angry
  • Heart

Clairer86

VIP Member
First time on her thread, so hello! Admittedly i do not know much about Jack, but ive just been reading through here....
I might be wrong, but she reminds me of some of the people i went to uni with.... Clearly middle class but desperately trying to be working class. Her book collection made me laugh too, as if she has ever read the Tony Benn book!!
I think im going to enjoy reading all the tea on Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I have memories of having to check on my mum when she would have 'bed days' aka was very depressed and couldn't get out of bed. To this day she is still embarrassed about it and feels very guilty that I even saw her in that way.

There is no way anyone of sound mind would dress up a child parenting the parent as cute, whether it's bringing food, or checking a passed out parent is still breathing :mad:
You know what, same. After my dad died my mum would spend all day in bed too, I used to go in and check on her which would enrage her that I kept waking her up - but I just wanted to check she hadn't done anything to herself! I think maybe that's why I feel really sad when Jack tells these kinds of stories, no child should have to worry about their parent like that. It's terrifying for a kid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
SO shakey... And no sodding sign of that estuary accent. She sounds like she's from Made in Chelsea 🤣

Now imagine that voice saying to a young Black British man
___680-c4e938895312a8134f63430b5d6a847b.png

Whilst dressed up like this
___692-3aaabbed69fa30e22c2e8606a13d1ba1.png

And then saying
___683-ed1bfb5ef6e99485bdeadbb8743174bf.png

___684-f3aa28f9780513673e15fa2f0d643d6c.png

about somebody else's image and experience.

Extra point for another AAVE moment whilst lying;
___686-55cde2976e810a047dce95664bc56079.png

___700-c1b40f4537dec21cfabb40dda07335f9.png

She's about as authentic and appropriate as Tim Fucking Westwood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

billybobbobbob

I've never seen this woman before last night but holy fuck what a bellend! Tweeting for 'clout' as the kids say, trying to get her irritating face in the DM to be labelled a saint and given an MBE I bet. For someone who acts as though they never think of themselves, all she's done so far is use her own alleged experiences as examples of the government not supporting those in poverty, rather than actually talking about current events. Children are starving right now and all she can talk about is when she used to worry about not having pasta. Utter twat!

Also the 'caucasity' and 'this ain't it' comments are SO inappropriate and yet I've seen no one bashing her directly for them! Already got her sainthood it appears

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I have memories of having to check on my mum when she would have 'bed days' aka was very depressed and couldn't get out of bed. To this day she is still embarrassed about it and feels very guilty that I even saw her in that way.

There is no way anyone of sound mind would dress up a child parenting the parent as cute, whether it's bringing food, or checking a passed out parent is still breathing :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 86

Itchy of Itchington

Jack doesn't seem to have connected the dots that Chartwell is a school meals supplier that lots of academies and schools etc use as many council's no longer have the council meals services. These crap food parcels are not coming from all schools and that's why provision is varying. I'm a parent of a 7 year old and also a school governor plus I work in a council education related field and am spending hours each day ensuring vulnerable children whether at school or home are safe and well.(🔺) The school I am a governor for is providing packed lunches at home at present, as is my own kid's school because we have limited staff in and we are using resources we have in. There is no safe way for us to split and deliver a catering bag of frozen chips or cook and then portion out the Bolognese for the 180 kids eligible for the meals and then deliver it. We also subscribe to FareShare and deliver food parcels to our families because a large number are asylum seekers and on really really low incomes. (Wonder how many of those Jack plans on interviewing)

The voucher scheme isn't up and running again yet and it looks like EdenRed will be doing it again. Nobody's has stolen all the Aldi vouchers Jack and not delivered what was promised. It's not Kickstarter, there is some degree of accountability and at least Chartwell have responded.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Chocolate girl

So she wants hot school meals delivered in Tupperware to schoolkids?
Where does the extra money for this Tupperware come from?
Is it it new Tupperware for every day or is it returned and reused?
What if someone forgets to return their tuppaware do they not get a meal that day?
Where does the extra time come from to make sure all the tuppaware is cleaned and sanitised properly before being reused...or if it's coming from a home where someone is covid positive then what?
What if the meal isnt reheated at home properly and the child comes down with food poisoning...who shoulders the blame then? Etc etc...

She really is just a big mouthpiece throwing words out of her mouth without thinking of the bigger picture

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Just like you promised to donate all that cash from your monetised BLM YouTube video to the Minnesota Freedom Fund?
___304-4f226a115c2564ce7fea34e59394aa1a.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 85