Jack Monroe #127 No-spend year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so disappointed that this wasn't Thorpe Bay and Jack's house. If she went totally batshit at a (never happened) For Sale sign, can you imagine how incandescent she would be in this case?
She might have accused the bored Hausfrauen of having put a sign on the shed saying 'Test Centre'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know you have all moved on, but I just wanted to put on record that I absolutely vomit when she uses the word "loosen" in relation to food

#bokedownlarder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Yes, and I had the same reaction as you! Also, that police officer is a kindred Herr - "She'll have polio by the end of the week..." :ROFLMAO:

Edit: ALSO, the ever-changing dietary requirements - can you imagine how vegan JM would suddenly become if she was ever in police custody? (I said IF, your honour) That tomato allergy she forgets about would be back with a vengeance!
Have I imagined this or didn’t she also have an allergy to notions, leeks, garlic? Seems all forgotten now

Have I imagined this or didn’t she also have an allergy to notions, leeks, garlic? Seems all forgotten now
Onions not flipping notions. Although...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm so glad you said this as i was beginning to question my understanding of what a tortilla is
Sorry if this has been said I’m catching up slowly as she’s annoying AF, but I think they meant a Spanish tortilla? Which is similar to a frittata.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.