Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does have a rather large counting crows tattoo but yeah she’s not v imaginative is she

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
It's New Year's Day 💃
Edit: oh balls don't want to give anyone any piano-bothering ideas.

do we think she might be picking up bottles?

obviously, m'lud, I am not casting aspersions on our lady jack's sobriety. merely having a laugh with regards to her adoration of our lady Taylor.

eta for frauen, herren and non binary siblings who are not familiar with Taylor Swift's discography - there is a song called New Year's Day on Lover where she sang about "I'll be picking up bottles with you on New Years Day"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who’d have thought out of everything we’ve been through, this could be up there as one of the most shocking revelations.

Dare we ask which one it is
She’s got this from the cover of one of their worst album (IMO) on the back of an arm

8EFD17FE-E7FB-4093-9528-EADFD58764E3.jpeg

Carrot - I deleted an apostrophe innit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Alan, I love you just casually dropping new information to the masses after months of us all repeating ourselves time and again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I thought that was in reference to the umbrella academy
I don’t know anything about umbrella academy. This desert life came out in 1999 and Jack claims she’s a big CC fan so I remembered the tattoo that’s all I know

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Janey Godley and Val Mcdiarmid are currently on BBC 1 Scotland. So funny. And so off topic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've never properly looked at her tattoos because they are tit.

Now I have properly looked at them I see they are tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.