Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the Diet Coke/Coke Zero she frequently refers to guzzling. Smart price pop for SB when she’s performing poverty; branded cans for her when she forgets herself.
yep, and when we call her out on that she will say that the awful people don't even want her to drink a diet coke. That we WANT her to be/act poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I forgot the head shaving. She said it was because her hair was falling out. Her hair is always MASSIVE.
I totally forgot about the whole grey hair saga as well. So she much have shaved it more than once, because she bleached it and then put an ashy colour over the top, so it wouldn’t have all just grown back in a styled brown pixie crop

I seen someone call it betwixtmas and I was like nah mate. Don’t be conflicted about the facials ❤
oh god

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just to reassure everyone, the Home Office are not doing any such thing. It actually diminishes the legitimacy of the Black and Asian Lawyers For Justice group to be repeating such unfounded accusations.

I only know this because I have a friend that is a senior civil servant in the Home Office, and they are all very angry about this.
Oh thank goodness. I know it’s off topic but that rumour quite upset me.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hang on, didn't they say they weren't working with our favourite scampering bollock eyed loon and to let them know if she claimed she was...?
“scampering bollock eyed loon” has to be one of my favourite descriptions ever of our Jack. Have an award 🥇 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Finally finished my post Christmas grunka and my GOD that was a rollarcoaster.
Fave bit was when everyone went wild with SEO and when Jack suddenly cottoned on to her duck up and started deleting everything.
Better than any Christmas movie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
GOOD POINT!! She made this yesterday with penne so has somehow managed to get bucatini in the past 24 hours. Hmmmm 🤔

Yes, someone with a temperature of 104! It was Louisa Compton, head of News and Current Affairs at Channel 4.
Her regulnar Ocado delivery has arrived

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 14.18.38.png

Lest we forget.

(I know COVID symptoms come and go, but in the first few weeks of friends having it, none of them had the strength to get in the kitchen)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
“scampering bollock eyed loon” has to be one of my favourite descriptions ever of our Jack. Have an award 🥇 😁
I am truly honoured. I accept this on behalf of every abused anchovy that has had their rights rendered down into egg yolk this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Gonna have to wait three more days until we find out who the new collab is with- must be paid. Don’t forget your #ad Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.