Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't quite fathom why, once Louisa had summoned up the courage to leave her, why did she go back as a BB?

Stay friends, yes, but to once again co-habit, no. Not even for a couple of days a week.
I agree, itā€™s completely baffling. Although I suspect there had been a long campaign of emotional blackmail about how Jack now couldnā€™t afford the house because L had ABANDONED her and now sheā€™d have to move out etc. Also a campaign of love-bombing no doubt, which turned into the usual snarling chaos as soon as L moved back in.

Reactions: 45
I agree, itā€™s completely baffling. Although I suspect there had been a long campaign of emotional blackmail about how Jack now couldnā€™t afford the house because L had ABANDONED her and now sheā€™d have to move out etc. Also a campaign of love-bombing no doubt, which turned into the usual snarling chaos as soon as L moved back in.
Yes absolutely - plus all the self-pity posts, the shaving her head, the drinking relapse(s) etc etc.

Reactions: 35
The schools totally shut from March- Sept here, we went 100% online and had to upgrade our home internet to cope. 4 of us sharing the space and it was 50Ā° for a lot of it, so we couldnā€™t go outside. We all cried the day they announced we couldnā€™t go to work/ school but I love my husband and kids, the very fact of talking to them every day wasnā€™t a bad thing. My daughters think I am a good teacher now after watching 7 hours of video calls a day. My husband thinks my colleagues are a bunch of hilarious cackling witches after overhearing our department meetings.

Why is she so horrible? Why is she so negative about her friends and family?
I donā€™t understand this at all either. It can be quite tough to just be stuck inside with same people all the time but I would never moan about them in public. I do appreciate how lucky I am to have them. So many people are alone and afraid at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's taken me 5 pages to stop laughing how she's blaming her small house and covid for ending her relationship. What a load of tit! I've counted 9 rooms (10 if you include the landing big enough for chair and library) in her crappy bungalow, as suitable WFH spaces. I reckon LC started to formulate a way out of their relationship as soon as the word 'Wuhan' started to make the news.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I do embroidery (šŸ”ŗ) and although it would get on my tits if she adopted it, it would be absolutely hilarious.

As with the frau who was looking forward to her making her own clothes, the abominations she'd produce would be amazing. The embroidery world is not kind and will force advice on your crappy stitches whether you want it or not.
You do not have to worry too much about it. Knitting lasted a few days, embroidery is more sophisticated, it would be a one day in a lifetime hobby of hers.

It's taken me 5 pages to stop laughing how she's blaming her small house and covid for ending her relationship. What a load of tit! I've counted 9 rooms (10 if you include the landing big enough for chair and library) in her crappy bungalow, as suitable WFH spaces. I reckon LC started to formulate a way out of their relationship as soon as the word 'Wuhan' started to make the news.
But but...was it really the size or the fact that it is RENTED??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Kerry Katona has posted a pic of her positive corona result on Instagram - someone in a previous thread was asking how easy it would be for JM to do one, the pic shows it would be simple.

Jack - if you post proof now, Tattle were on to you ahead of time!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Yes absolutely - plus all the self-pity posts, the shaving her head, the drinking relapse(s) etc etc.
And all the ā€œalluringā€ (šŸ˜‚) undie shots - in big stretchy pants on sideboard, bum-in-air on camp bed in garden, bra pic in Edinburgh, topless pic with kitten (šŸ¤¢), etc. There must have been some purpose to those.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Holy duck. She's utterly unhinged.

View attachment 363266
I hate to break it to you but with an attention seeking attitude you would not exactly be appreciated in an office. If you think we are sharks, try office life again. Good luck.

PS: The sandwich you would eat in an office has to be bought, the way you would buy it in a supermarket. Nobody would make one for you just because...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Gonna have to wait three more days until we find out who the new collab is with- must be paid. Donā€™t forget your #ad Jack!
Iā€™m hoping itā€™s a brand even worse than the express. Maybe The Conservative Party or some arms manufacturers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.