Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*screaming for all eternity* if you have covid symptoms, you cannot leave the house! gloves in muddy puddles or otherwise! chippy or no chippy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Has barely left her house for 3 weeks. Except that time Jack yomped round Southend looking for a chip shop and the time she went out to get 3 copies of the Express and did she trot off to a photo shoot is her 49 pence jacket?
She also met the friend on a bench , sure that was within the last three weeks.

As with all the subjects of long running Tattle threads, do they ever ask themselves why we dissect their social media presence and actions?, it’s because they’re greedy, liars, frauds and needy attention seekers.

The truth will out and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m trying to think of how much lower this Charlatan can sink.

What next , drag the local Priest round with some Holy Water?
Ahem...is this a good time to say that Jaxk's local priest is a personal friend of mine? Honestly he is....and one of the nicest people going. Sadly I feel he'd fall for her tit as he only sees the good in people unlike old sinners such as me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I guess for someone trekking all the way to Edinburgh for no reason, going out a handful of times locally (apparently with symptoms) counts as barely going out at all
lest we forget shoots and filming with her kicky ball BFF...

Reactions: 24
A few thoughts, sorry I am catching up and the thread is moving fast so not sure where this will land
Interesting that some of the squiggles are mentioning Patreon - wonder if some of this is angry patrons who've received emails loaded up with excuses. The squiggle who mentioned the 49p jacket screams tattle reader though, come on.

Weird to think that a bit of covid hypocrisy might be the thing that turns some people against Jack rather than years of pretending to be poor and taking people's money without delivering any promised products.

"I've barely left the house in over three weeks" - as the Americans say, 'barely' doing a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence.

Not JM related - I hope @MancBee is okay - not seen him for a while. I also might try veganuary and may pop over to the food and drink thread for some inspiration!

edited for paragraphs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Is she....about to mention her unruly labia again? The Tesco pants covering her generous arse seem like...an introduction....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Do it! Lots of vegan Frauen here to cheer you along and give you tips. My top tip is to forget about vegan cheese or meats and just enjoy lots of fruit, veg, nuts, seeds and grains. 'Replacement ' foods will just make you compare stuff, but there are plenty of naturally vegan foods and dishes out there and it's great to enjoy those. Also, get yourself some good quality olive oil in, and don't skimp on herbs and spices. And prepare yourself. Think what you might have for a typical breakfast, lunch or dinner and have stuff in. Finally, it's really quite normal to mess up. Forensic label reading is a must, but everyone makes mistakes. That's ok. Just keep going. X
Agree with this, particularly about the cheese. I’ve tried a lot and they’re all rank 😖 I’m not vegan but I don’t drink milk, eat eggs or cheese as separate entities but I don’t avoid them if there’s in things (if you see what I mean) so hence I’m not vegan. Basically, enjoy the ‘clean-ness’ of it. Good luck!

Reactions: 23
C9A1964C-8DC8-4655-9F96-C30669ACE145.jpeg

Hold up No.8,265: Didn’t she ‘never leave the house’, which accounted for the 25,000 steps taken every day around the various levels and wings of the crappy, RENTED bungalow. 🤔
I could be mis-remembering - it’s been going on for soooo long.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.