Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m trying to think of how much lower this Charlatan can sink.

What next , drag the local Priest round with some Holy Water?
Now I can’t stop thinking about the “mass hysteria“ scene in Ghostbusters, when the archbishop walks in. Of course the environmental health officer is already all too familiar with her body of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok I officially have to take a break from this thread, I actually want to scream she is such a bleeping lying conniving head . See you in book group if you are joining there.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Screenshot 2020-12-28 at 15.50.27.png

Dear Mom Heart Nigella has made spaghetti cooked in beetroot juice out of a carton and thanks Felicity Cloake for the idea *and* recommends her book. No mention of Jack.

Oh dear. Chaos in 3...2...

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Ohhh my first thread title, thanks, shoutout to @ReginaPhalangee for the words!

There were some other VERY worthy nominations at the end of the last thread too!

Anyway, bloody hell. She really is the gift that keeps on giving 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She hasn't left the house in almost three weeks. Mmmmmmkay. Sure sure sure

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Quadrupling down on her "I haven't left the house for over 3 weeks" lie. It's fascinating really, watching her mass delete and rewrite history for the squiggles to lap up in front of our eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I’ve noted this Canadian squiggles name as this is the second cutesy questioning she’s done
Edit pic didn’t load but was same as marmalade Atkins showed

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Hold up... she said she's barely left the house. Not that she hasn't at all 🚨🚨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I guess for someone trekking all the way to Edinburgh for no reason, going out a handful of times locally (apparently with symptoms) counts as barely going out at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.