Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not JM related - I hope @MancBee is okay - not seen him for a while. s
I am here, finding it hard to keep up! Thanks for thinking about me. All good here, no 'Rona, Covid, Corona, Covid-19, not even a cold.

Just to add, I too am disgusted at her playacting and using well known cancer imagery to garner sympathy. I know I am not alone on these pages to have gone through chemo and it's side effects. It is actually offensive and quite upsetting to see someone using that imagery. Once again she is not explicit, but the implication is there. It is beneath contempt and makes me feel physically sick.

As an aside, I phoned my partners parents for a chat over Christmas. They are both in their early 90's and have only been outside in the past 9 months for walks around the park. We haven't seen each other all year as Manchester has been in one sort of lockdown or another since March. I said that we have lost almost a year to this Corona virus. My partners mum said "and I haven't got that many years left to loose". It made me feel so sad.

It brought it home to me how the elderly are having their final years stolen from them, unable to visit places and unable to see friends or family. All this time, the likes of Jack have been pushing the rules to the limit unnecessarily. At least those that have survived so far will hopefully get the vaccine soon and live the final years without the fear of a horrible death alone in isolation in a hospital bed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 119
She must have been colouring in her wallpaper three to five times and we never knew ☹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Agree with this, particularly about the cheese. I’ve tried a lot and they’re all rank 😖 I’m not vegan but I don’t drink milk, eat eggs or cheese as separate entities but I don’t avoid them if there’s in things (if you see what I mean) so hence I’m not vegan. Basically, enjoy the ‘clean-ness’ of it. Good luck!
You don't have to eat clean to be vegan though, there's plenty of stodge that is vegan. There are also tonnes of ready meals that are vegan now.

Unfortunately the only good vegan cheeses I've eaten are the expensive ones that are made out of nuts, such as Tyne Chease or Cicioni fermentino. All the cheaper ones taste wrong to me - either they're too fatty, bitter, or they taste plasticky. But some vegans swear by them so there's no harm in trying if you can get samples.

Dairy free ice-creams are usually very good.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
At some point she'll be out of physical ailments and illnesses to cosplay that the only thing left is Munchhausen itself

• Haha
Reactions: 44
And as I predicted, we have had inane Jack Monroe and her cattos, and I thought that glove was a dead bird - what am I like! We are about to get sad Jack with OCD and EDS, next up injured Jack.

Will it be an old favourite? Ouchy mouth, splinter 'black" eye, cut foot, falling under a train, or something new?

Do you think Louisa Compton, head of channel 4 news and person with covid 19 coronavius will know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I have a theory! It follows on from my "SB's dad brought the chippy tea" theory.

I couldn't work out why she lied but I get it now. If she was isolating with covid then SB wouldn't have been able to go to his dad's over Christmas, and let's face it, he definitely did. So she either broke isolation rules or she's lying about covid and I think we all know which one is true.

• Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.