Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Blended.
Jack Monroe has been tweeting about the rona, long covid and coronavirus, it’s true that Louisa Compton who is the Head of channel 4 news has also had it. Some vegans, cattos and lovers of fish, slow cookers and chips are also cycling and coughing with Covid - 19.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Love this 😂😂

Important work being carried out on these threads this eve!
I'm honestly HOOTING out loud at this threads descent into Madness (especially poor @ReginaPhalangee and her RoboCop mirror ) though I think after a certain time in the morning everything becomes 5x funnier 😄

Jack Monroe's long covid ? The long covid for jack Monroe ? The state of this thread (honestly "click to expand...oh god I smell toast" has ended me)
🤣🤣🤣

Must be the full moon 😅

eta: I love you Alan, but keep it on the down low don't want word getting out ...like when jack Monroe had to self isolate because of covid after Louisa Compton had coronavirus the new Rona virus strain and bootstrapcook jm had to quarantine but may have faked the covid-19 is she faking it doesn't she have Corona slop beef stew the Christmas dinner did it no it was cooper monro in the kitchen with the pipe wrench ? 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Every time someone uses LCs full name it reminds me of visiting your gran's when she'll always crack on about the neighbours in great depth and you've never met any of them but now you're sat there with your head spinning as she rattles off all their darkest secrets 😄😄😄 "and then BETTY SMITH FROM NUMBER 57..."
This is exactly where my mind went but I couldn’t put it into words!!! 👏🏻🤣👏🏻

Or like Vicky Pollard, “yeah but no, but yeah, Louisa Compton stole my Brexit tins but I know nothing about it and anyway I heard she swapped them for a Westlife cd and got COVID!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
So is Louisa Compton, Head of Channel 4 news, who has covid coronavirus, really the secret housemate of Jack Monroe, the grifting liar from Southend who claims to have the 'rona, or in other words, Covid 19, covid, or coronavirus? Can Jack Monroe have long covid after less than two weeks of covid coronavirus?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Yes, Blended.
Jack Monroe has been tweeting about the rona, long covid and coronavirus, it’s true that Louisa Compton who is the Head of channel 4 news has also had it. Some vegans, cattos and lovers of fish, slow cookers and chips are also cycling and coughing with Covid - 19.
This made sense when I started reading it and then suddenly slow cookers were cycling and I have no idea what's happening anymore 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m gonna have to go to sleep or I’ll be even more confused tomorrow, away to put a towel over the mirror first though...it feels...watchy. Also, they know about the dreams.
night you loons!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If our Jack Monroe covid rona corona covid-19 coronavirus trails are working let's remind newbies that

27th December Jack Monroe said she's had covid for about 3 weeks (possibly to distract from trying to get in on the long covid train).

But on..

12th December Jack Monroe of covid fame went to the shop to buy 3 copies of her face/recipes in the Express.

14th December Jack MonRona said the household had to isolate due to SBs teacher and other secret and complicated reasons.

17th December Jack Monroe confirmed she had the rona with a pic of 104 thermometer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I went to school with Jack, though they did have a different name then, we were in the same year, though in a different class. I remember once on Twitter she claimed she was heavily bullied at school and had once been thrown against a locker.

I replied to this tweet as I was shocked, and asked her who did this??

She never replied back to me.

My school was not perfect (secondary school) however, I do not remember any significant bullying at all -sure it was a girls school so there was a lot of bitchiness but I cannot remember any violence like that - I just don't get this need to embellish everything that has ever happened to her.

I can imagine that she did have some hard times, haven't we all? But the ways she martyrs herself is way to much.

Jack moans about renting in this expensive area - I moved out of Essex a long time ago as I could not afford to rent (certainly not buy) in that area, she has so much privilege and money coming in, at a time where so many people have so little - really annoys me, if you cannot tell!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 135
If our Jack Monroe covid rona corona covid-19 coronavirus trails are working let's remind newbies that

27th December Jack Monroe said she's had covid for about 3 weeks (possibly to distract from trying to get in on the long covid train).

But on..

12th December Jack Monroe of covid fame went to the shop to buy 3 copies of her face/recipes in the Express.

14th December Jack MonRona said the household had to isolate due to SBs teacher and other secret and complicated reasons.

17th December Jack Monroe confirmed she had the rona with a pic of 104 thermometer!
^^^^ thanks for an informative and to the point coronavirus timeline! Hopefully help out those confused about the jack Monroe covid timeline

In other news I can no longer tell what is serious and what isn't

ETA: goodnight Frauen & thank you for the late night laughs 💕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
On a grunk. She’s bleeping batshit.

Thanks so much for the support everyone, it made me feel a lot better. I’ve got my son home and he doesn’t even seem to realise there was an issue which is great. Things had been building for a while and he was insisting on taking him for a family Christmas lunch he previously said didn’t matter. I ended up changing my family’s plans for this and invited him in before they left and gave him and his older daughter Christmas gifts only to be texted later that afternoon how much he hates me and I wouldn’t be getting my son back the next day like we had arranged. Sorry I can’t seem to do a spoiler off topic thingy on my phone!! He has my son quite a bit but has never taken any responsibility for school, activities, friends, medical, but is very demanding about his “rights as a father”. We also have a younger child which makes it even more stressful. I know it will be extremely difficult but I will need to start formal arrangements to cover myself if something like this happens again and set clear boundaries. Sorry for rambling and thanks again for the support.
Anyway I really for the life of me can’t understand the Jack/Louisa thing. Any fraus with an interest in psychoanalysis? We know Jack has extreme parental issues but why would a successful news producer put her career at risk and look the other way in the face of so many obvious, dangerous lies?
I’m SO sorry. I’ve experienced the weaponizing of my child and it is the worst thing I’ve ever gone through. Don’t absorb his bullshit. I’m so sorry you have to deal with this. Ultimately he wants to control you and he knows he can do that emotionally using your child. So bleeping fucked up, excuse my language. Sending you a virtual stranger hug from afar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

But on..

OMG. Has Jack Monroe been breaking covid lockdown when she has coronavirus? Was she going to press interviews when she now says she had covid-19 symptoms? Does that mean that Louisa Compton was also breaking coronovirus lockdown regulations? Surely Louise Compton wouldn't break covid lockdown regulations, being Channel 4 Head of News, after colleagues at Sky News broke coronavirus lockdown regulations?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Having more anxiety, brain thinks it's back to normal day today (did I mention Jack and covid yet) and hoping some fraus and herrs will be on nightshift carrying on the Lords work. I hate this, fraus who remember my stalking horribleness, its been under investigation for months now and I will get some sort of response later this week or next and my shattered nerves can't take anymore. I have great support and I've been making full use of my weighted blanket to stop the constant shaking (sorry can't remember who suggested it but thank you). So as well as Jack making up the covid, coronavirus Covid-19 or rona, the alien abduction or whatever it was and the stalking, and whatever other bullshit lies she spews out on a regular basis is really offensive and makes my tit itch. Plus I can't sleep properly. So I'm here all night to keep typing away🙋‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 69
MrsOgre, I hope it all gets sorted very soon so your nerves can have a rest and you can relax. I am still up as I have to make sure everything goes ok at work this evening! Hope you can get to sleep soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
18th hit for Jack Monroe Covid, come on let's get her to number one! Same for corona too. No results yet for Covid-19 or coronavirus.
DDE93A65-941B-487F-BF9C-D7ADC6DAA76F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good Morning! I wonder if Del Monte or the express would be interested in Jack Monroe’s Corona / Covid 19 / coronavirus / ‘rona timeline where she was doing photo shoots and buying papers and going to chip shops whilst having long Covid.
Maybe all the timelines could go into the wiki to keep a record of this important work seeing as all the tweets are deleted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.