Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dupers delight. I thought about sharing a link but it's easily looked up on google and basically that grin is giving it all away. There's nothing wrong with her but she is duping us all, we are able to see through her but she knows the jackolytes hang on every word she says. I put her face in a spoiler but it's worrying how she must believe that she can convince everyone of her lies, even us but then tell other people that we are vicious bullies. She has a serious problem and I think it's beyond the realms of a psychiatrist. Facetune can't make someone look that healthy.

Edited to add exhibit b, sly little smile on her pouty face.

B0F72675-E1C7-4472-B94E-29F258753772.jpeg
D6AD07E3-C7AA-4F78-8E66-F40C92451EA7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I should be getting ready for work! But instead I'm on a incy grunka learning all about
Jack monroe long covid
Long covid
Louisa Compton
Covid 19
The Rona not the flu
Channel 4
Head of channel 4 news
Jack doesnt know how long months weeks days are
Louisa and Jack dont know how to isolate properly.

Very funny tho thanks guys cheered me up on this..who said gooch week? Was it Alan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She has made a huge mistake today. She just needed to be patient and the squiggles would have eaten this up like greedy gullible goblins.
Yup. I'm just catching up from half a day not looking here and I wanted the say 'what a web of lies she's spun', but honestly, when is she not spinning those?

Including her recipes that fail so often. (For so long I thought it was me, but recipes from other cook books do work while stuff from her kept needing work, didn't come together or were just not tasty). People stumbling on these threads thinking the scrutiny of JM is too harsh or petty should know this is not a person cocking up once, but someone who has been milking the different imgages she's adopted/exagerated for ages.

Her own inability to refrain from incessant tweeting has been the undoing of this particular situation. She could have quite simply gone about her week without live tweeting every inane thing she (allegedly) eats, feels and does but her desire for attention and sympathy seem to have got the better of her, resulting in this!
Yeah, she's just so addicted to the likes. Why the fuc woudl you put a chippy tea on your time line (borig content anyway) when you are a food poverty activist (or former activist) with literally freezers full of fish? Who does that? Even without the COVID timeline not adding up (which wil be the reason people are rightfully questioning her) its just bad management of her social account.

Last edited:
I went to school with Jack, though they did have a different name then, we were in the same year, though in a different class. I remember once on Twitter she claimed she was heavily bullied at school and had once been thrown against a locker.

I replied to this tweet as I was shocked, and asked her who did this??

She never replied back to me.

My school was not perfect (secondary school) however, I do not remember any significant bullying at all -sure it was a girls school so there was a lot of bitchiness but I cannot remember any violence like that - I just don't get this need to embellish everything that has ever happened to her.

I can imagine that she did have some hard times, haven't we all? But the ways she martyrs herself is way to much.

Jack moans about renting in this expensive area - I moved out of Essex a long time ago as I could not afford to rent (certainly not buy) in that area, she has so much privilege and money coming in, at a time where so many people have so little - really annoys me, if you cannot tell!!!
Ohhhh this is great, we’ve never had someone who actually knew her at school join the thread! Tell us more: was she popular or a weirdo? Did she cause constant drama? Did she try to sing at the slightest opportunity? Was she a disruptive little wanker in class? Do you believe that the teacher telling her she was only fit to flip burgers actually happened? Do you remember her being dropped off in a transit van (😂)?

Frauen your ham-fisted attempts at SEO have almost made me lose the will to live. Quite the achievement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
This feels like old news now, but parts of her Express article are now online.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Dupers delight. I thought about sharing a link but it's easily looked up on google and basically that grin is giving it all away. There's nothing wrong with her but she is duping us all, we are able to see through her but she knows the jackolytes hang on every word she says. I put her face in a spoiler but it's worrying how she must believe that she can convince everyone of her lies, even us but then tell other people that we are vicious bullies. She has a serious problem and I think it's beyond the realms of a psychiatrist. Facetune can't make someone look that healthy.

Edited to add exhibit b, sly little smile on her pouty face.

She doesn't look ill at all, certainly not like anyone who's had a temperature of 106°F. I'm not sure what the hell I had a couple of months ago, certainly some sort of infection and gastric problems (though I've heard since that Covid 19 can present like that). I was hot and cold, sweaty, sleepy, hardly ate or drank and looked like death warmed up, with a sickly and blotchy white face tinged with green. I never took my temperature but apparently my urine sample showed that I had some sort of infection somewhere (through white blood cells?). I was ill for two to three weeks and ill enough to be able to sleep in my car in the car park while waiting for the sample test results. I certainly didn't look like an ickle smol pixie with good hair (mine was sweaty, lank and greasy) and a delicate blush.

I say, chaps and chapesses, do you possibly think that Jack Monroe, the Slopslinger from Southend, may just possibly have been lying about having the rona, coronavirus, Covid, Covid 19 or whatever you call it? Even though her putative housemate, Louisa Compton, tested positive for Covid 19?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
This feels like old news now, but parts of her Express article are now online.

This is SO not the style of writing of Jack Monroe who tweets that she herself has Covid19 (Coronavirus)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 07.14.31.png

Why is it always people like her retweeting these things? Because nothing spells integrity like lying about having COVID for the likes...

Reactions: 56
Do you think our Jack may have had COVID-19 aka coronavirus aka ‘rona by proxy? She does, after-all, live with Louisa Compton who has COVID-19 aka coronavirus... symptoms of CV-19 by proxy include making up shizzle for likes and sympathy, tasting delicious eggs and kippers but having no taste and banging on the door of the long Covid crew for immediate membership.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think she calls it ‘rona because if you google jack monore Covid or jack monroe coronavirus it leads to BBC recipes. Or is this a conspiracy theory because of the Louise Compton thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t believe she had covid for one second. Mental health issues for sure, but not covid.

Reactions: 36
Blimey, that's been some catch-up this morning.

Er, I have a sheep confession to make, I have temporarily mislaid Nibbles, Loppy and 406. I put the whole flock back out on the hill a week ago, which is several thousand acres of common grazings, and they usually settle down in the second valley away from the village gate. Went up yesterday with some hard feed because we've had a couple of days of nasty weather, headed towards the valley calling 'Come on, ladies' and sure enough, as soon as I was in earshot, I started getting answering 'BAAAAAAAAA's and they came galloping over. Except it was only April and the other 2-year-olds, Nibbles, Loppy and 406 weren't with them and I couldn't find them anywhere.

I'm not too worried, they do like to keep themselves to themselves. I'm going to check the clearance village today, which is another valley over again, as there's better grass around it and no one else has got their sheep out at the moment so the sheep normally hefted there won't be pushing them off it. If they're not there, they might have gone down to the other side of the main road, which was their preferred spot in the spring until the sheep that are normally there got put out after lambing. If I still can't find them after that I'll see if I can borrow my friend's drone and have a scan over a wider area!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
I went to school with Jack, though they did have a different name then, we were in the same year, though in a different class. I remember once on Twitter she claimed she was heavily bullied at school and had once been thrown against a locker.

I replied to this tweet as I was shocked, and asked her who did this??

She never replied back to me.

My school was not perfect (secondary school) however, I do not remember any significant bullying at all -sure it was a girls school so there was a lot of bitchiness but I cannot remember any violence like that - I just don't get this need to embellish everything that has ever happened to her.

I can imagine that she did have some hard times, haven't we all? But the ways she martyrs herself is way to much.

Jack moans about renting in this expensive area - I moved out of Essex a long time ago as I could not afford to rent (certainly not buy) in that area, she has so much privilege and money coming in, at a time where so many people have so little - really annoys me, if you cannot tell!!!
Welcome! What an entrance.

Did you have the impression that Jack was poor at school?
Do you think she only achieved 4.5 GCSEs because teachers told her she'd only be good at flipping burgers?
What was your overall impression of her at school?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Are you aware of ḿ̷͚̻̗̋̆͜y̵̛̟̼̦̤͛̅͆̀̅̕͝ ̶̺̥̟͎̬̲̲̂͂̓D̸̡͙̙̬̰͍̖͒̓͆̽̌ͅR̴̝͗̽͗̐͒̽̀͠E̷̢̗̼̩͊͆̏̎A̸͚̝̝̫̅̎̓͜M̶̦̔̒̓̃̂̿͝͠S̷̛͇͊̓͗͌,̵̦͉̥̠̱̦̔͒̉̋͗͒̀̚ ̸̘̏B̵͇̺̙̩͆͝A̷̗̩̤̬͖̻̗͙͑̀͊̚Ṟ̴̜͕͎͔̆̑͜B̷̨̬͚̐̀͛͑A̴̩̔͜͝R̶͉͓͚̥̰̐̈́̋͝À̴̞̚

We're front page of google for " jack Monroe Rona " but not " jack Monroe covid " so er... Let's not forget that jack Monroe faked having fake covid something something jack Monroe covid.

(Three weeks?! I eagerly await her review of living with covid for 12 months in Jan 2021)

(As I think my past posts have shown, I have zero idea about SEO, what it is or how to write for it - though I've learned a lot from you all! I'm sure @heretoreaditall2019 will have advice on phrasing that " jack Monroe does not have covid / jack Monroe breaching covid regulations " for us)
Sadly not an SEO frau my loves (& @Alansbigplate) do we have any in here who can better help us? Just trying my best / keen for the people to know more about Jack Monroe’s long covid 😉 and Louisa Comptom’s covid symptoms which they can find in her covid article in the Times xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Only 19 pages to read when I woke up. Excellent work from the canal of ninnies as per usual.

I wasn't aware that 'rona was a shortened way of saying Jack Monroe Covid or Jack Monroe long Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just checked and Jack Monroe is not yet showing up on google results for covid not sure for Covid-19 or coronavirus yet.
That’s normal it does take a while - Google has a bot / trawler that basically pings every page on the web every x hours so do expect a delay! Fear not girls we just need to be slow & steady with our references to Jack Monroe’s long Covid! Sorry I missed all of this, the baby is growing up so I get some semblance of a full nights sleep now 😱 x

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.