Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lordy, I've had a little Tattle break and come back to all this. Having watched Tenet over Christmas I wasn't confused at all as Jack's timeline is far more puzzling.
We’ve just watched The Prestige. Gearing up for Tenet. I fear time may never be the same again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This, just this! Why does she seem to be untouchable?
I think it must be - as others have pointed out here - she simply is not important enough for most papers to be interested in. So she sort of stays under the radar. She is desparate to be mega famous - but her ineptitude when given any chances is probably what is saving her from anyone doing any real digging or joining the dots.

Reactions: 46
I'm sure there are old newspaper archives out there that would verify whether her kidnapping story is real. In the 80s/90s, a child being abducted from the playground would have at least ended up in the local rag, as it'd be such a huge local story and they'd need to warn other parents. They obviously wouldn't identify the kid, but usually say whether it was a boy or girl, rough age etc. Its been a long time since my journo days, so I'm not up to date with the latest resources, but I know most papers are now digitizing old articles.

But I'm guessing if you searched the local paper archives you'd probably come up with nothing. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Why do you do a carrot, I think I’ve missed something?
It’s just because I can’t be bothered to write edit: autocarrot every time I post something. First I shortened it to Edit 🥕 now I just put the carrot where the typo is.
I don’t know if it’s caused by long covid or just because I’m tit at typing but it’s every other post I end up editing
Edit - see what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Essentially, post viral fatigue syndrome, I think. Nothing new. But attention whores/munchies on the Internet are latching on to it big style. The best ones are the ones who claim to have Long Covid despite not knowing for sure they’ve ever had Covid. An acquaintance of mine who loooooves to milk illnesses self-diagnosed herself with Covid in March, and has now self-diagnosed with Long Covid. Why of course 🙄

I can relate to this. My acquaintance also self diagnosed both Covid and long Covid. She now bemoans the loss of her singing voice due to "Covid induced lung damage". The fact that she has never ever been capable of holding a note appears totally irrelevant.

Even by JM standards today has been quite the rollercoaster, she's read the timelines set out here and gone straight into deflect and distract mode (abduction anyone??!). Respect to our cabal's detective skills 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s just because I can’t be bothered to write edit: autocarrot every time I post something. First I shortened it to Edit 🥕 now I just put the carrot where the typo is.
I don’t know if it’s caused by long covid or just because I’m tit at typing but it’s every other post I end up editing
Edit - see what I mean?
Oh, no cos I’m not watching in real time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I take one day off and

I thought Kittengate was peak low for Jack but seriously doubting that recently. She is one of the biggest fuckwits on the planet, right up there with Trump and Bawsa.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Barring some epic exposure and downfall, I think 2021 is going to see the grifting and bullshit reach insane new levels.
I think media publications and people may be worried in case she sues them. From her previous blog writings and tweets, she has said she actively looks at stuff to see if it is libellous. She is very dangerous.

Reactions: 28
Her mother posted this two years ago under a story describing how a woman grabbed a girl's arm in a playground and shouted at the girl's mum that the girl was her daughter.

Screenshot_20201227-194446_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 115
Ooh! A quick Google has revealed that the Southend Standard has a searchable archive going back more than 25 years.

Reader, I searched. There is nothing, apart from the obituary of a beloved playground assistant.

Why...WHY am I even doing this!!?? She's turning me into some kind of pedantic Jane Tennyson.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sounds like some drunk lady manhandled her at the park

I had a drunk lady fall on top of me on a coach once.

Need to write my childhood trauma novel surrounding it.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Ooh! A quick Google has revealed that the Southend Standard has a searchable archive going back more than 25 years.

Reader, I searched. There is nothing, apart from the obituary of a beloved playground assistant.

Why...WHY am I even doing this!!?? She's turning me into some kind of pedantic Jane Tennyson.
The Southend Echo was Jack's paper of choice before the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Even by JM standards today has been quite the rollercoaster, she's read the timelines set out here and gone straight into deflect and distract mode (abduction anyone??!). Respect to our cabal's detective skills 👏👏
Yes!! I love that this is all happening under the title “CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY”. Carole won’t be making that mistake again!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.