Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this twitter account has re-tweeted her. I hope people with real Long Covid call her out...
Makes it all about her , “I’ve been ill ( yeah right) and I might not be a long covid sufferer but help me out anyway, you might be familiar with my work” 🙄🙄🙄🙄<right to the back of my head>

Reactions: 22
Are these squiggles quite literally stupid?

I mean, they did see the photo of her with her trifle a few days ago? She looked healthy and happy (facetune notwithstanding), now she's in the throes of the worst and shortest long covid of all time.

Ill people don't bleeping talk like this. No-one who is feeling tit and sick and facing potentially months of post viral illness would nonchalantly tweet that they need to accept they will be ill for quite some time. That is bleeping terrifying for most people to contemplate, I mean, she has a child to parent and is relying on income from freelancing. Does she seriously expect people to believe that the same person who live tweeted a bleeping SPLINTER FOR LITERAL DAYS would take long covid in their stride? Long covid is destroying lives. My relative who is young and sporty has had to drop out of uni because of long covid. It's life changing, not the subject of flippant tweets.

Just writing this also highlights to me how hard it is to unpick her lies as they are just so bleeping relentless so thank you everyone here who documents this tit. You are providing a public service for anyone wishing to seek out the truth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
I bet we are going to see an influx of new Tattlers today... 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Been having a catch up and she’s really on a bizarre alternate timeline today, am I alone in thinking that she’s been drinking today? Sorry if I offend any of you but her tweets just make no sense, the talking around obvious lies just smacks of drunk logic to me. The attention seeking by throwing out a never before mentioned abduction story...she seems drunk.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Been having a catch up and she’s really on a bizarre alternate timeline today, am I alone in thinking that she’s been drinking today? Sorry if I offend any of you but her tweets just make no sense, the talking around obvious lies just smacks of drunk logic to me. The attention seeking by throwing out a never before mentioned abduction story...she seems drunk.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was down to that. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if she was in a stone-cold sober narc rage, her behaviour today is clearly a chaos in reaction to the attention that Louisa got by being written about in The Times.

Reactions: 41
View attachment 361463
“Oi you!”, said Fagin, as he shuffled across the playground towards the urchin. “Wot you doin’ round ‘ere?”. Little Jack paused, trembling because the odd man wasn’t whispering asides to her. “I don’t know you, sorry”, she said. “Wotchu mean?”, said Fagin, “you’re one of me urchins. I need you for robbin’ and other nefarious stuff.” Jack paused, looking quizzical (whilst making a mental note of the word ‘nefarious’ for mis-use later) and shook her head. “I don’t know wot you mean”, she said, “I snare people using the net”. “The net!? Nets is for catchin’ fish”, said the bedraggled ruffian. “No, I can use an ‘inter-net’ to catch out lots of folks, many to busy or middle-class to check the stories or timelines, and by the time anyone realises, I’ve changed chaoses and moved on”. Fagin looked intrigued. “Tell me, young ‘un, can you teach me this internetty thing?”. “Sure”, said the urchin, “but we’d better make it look like an abduction, to help feed the narrative later on”.
Bloody hell.
what did her parents actually do apart from adoptkids and what not look after their own?
Abducted is a new low

Reactions: 22
What actually is " long covid " I'm going to assume it's someone that's had it longer than a bloody week ??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's woven into our culture 🤣

I’m not a foreign Frau, I know the song well, I remember the video, I get all the Jimmy Nail references...
But for some reason I‘ve just paused my grunk to stop and watch this, like it’s some kind of musical intermission before getting back to the chaos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m not a foreign Frau, I know the song well, I remember the video, I get all the Jimmy Nail references...
But for some reason I‘ve just paused my grunk to stop and watch this, like it’s some kind of musical intermission before getting back to the chaos!
babe, same.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Quite possibly. I don't ever really speculate about whether she's drunk or not on any particular day, because she's a crazy attention seeker who makes tit up and lies constantly, but let's be clear: she takes her "alcoholism" as seriously as she takes her "covid".

We have cabal members here who have spoken eloquently about their own battles with alcoholism. I lost a parent to it, and it makes me so angry the way that she casually cooks with wine/dabbles in kombucha/whatever suits her at any given time, then the next day is on about her sobriety journey.

Sorry guys - she has actually really pissed me off today, more than the usual eye-rolling, because her covid stuff is dangerous nonsense. It's disgusting to lie so much about a disease that is killing millions around the world. To die it for Twitter likes...you're sick, Jack, but not in the way you want us to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
This is now very old news and I don't know how to post receipts but I'm just piping up to add 'bouldered' to the list of words that Jack doesn't know how to use. Apparently she bouldered her way through Ian Rankin (and every other crime writer ever, please suggest authors so I can say completed it mate...) which DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I genuinely don’t understand how she can possibly think it’s acceptable to claim she has long covid, or to say that her sense of taste hasn’t come back after 2 weeks. She said the kippers and egg tasted great 3 days ago. Is she trying to make us feel like we’ve gone insane because it’s working 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
What actually is " long covid " I'm going to assume it's someone that's had it longer than a bloody week ??
Essentially, post viral fatigue syndrome, I think. Nothing new. But attention whores/munchies on the Internet are latching on to it big style. The best ones are the ones who claim to have Long Covid despite not knowing for sure they’ve ever had Covid. An acquaintance of mine who loooooves to milk illnesses self-diagnosed herself with Covid in March, and has now self-diagnosed with Long Covid. Why of course 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Some of these tweets, especially the abduction one have, "And It Was Rebeka Vardy!" energy all over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.