Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is why Nic Miller blocked Jack Monroe.
I think you're right and I couldn't agree more with Nic. It would be pretty repulsive watching some accomplished chef rubbishing the efforts of others but when it's a grifting no-talent like Jack it's somehow worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Ah Jackie we have all the receipts no matter how much you delete. I can't believe she is so thick as to believe her lies are convincing until she reads Tattle. Then she back tracks or deletes.

Also calling herself Mama gets on my bleeping tits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Probably quite unrelated, but I'm glad I found this forum! I've been quite annoyed at our pal JM for a while now, and I'm happy I'm not the only one who dislikes her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 100
She's deleted everything prior to the 13th of December.

This still leaves her with 664 tweets.

Get a hobby FFS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Louisa said she was in wk3 of covid, so of course JM has to include herself
In her reply to the LK thing she said L was in week 8 of covid. No element of the time line makes any sense does it. She was blathering on about streaking naked in front of a zoom call L was on not that long ago, so she must have been around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Amirite in thinking there is no "mass delete" on Twitter? She must be sooo desperate to cover her lies tracks. It must be so tedious, especially for one so seriously ill.

Bawbag

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I think you're right and I couldn't agree more with Nic. It would be pretty repulsive watching some accomplished chef rubbishing the efforts of others but when it's a grifting no-talent like Jack it's somehow worse.
Those trifles she ripped the piss out of were works of art compared to the shitshow of food she produces on a regular basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
She's deleted everything prior to the first mention of THE 'RONA.

What an absolute clown.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
In her reply to the LK thing she said L was in week 8 of covid. No element of the time line makes any sense does it. She was blathering on about streaking naked in front of a zoom call L was on not that long ago, so she must have been around her.
Screenshot_20201227-212324_Chrome.jpg

Shes full of shite

Reactions: 43
Oh wow, I just checked her Twitter and literally everything has gone - and I only read it all an hour ago!! Madness

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
There's a twitter account called tweetsMPsdelete which is good for any tweets of hers retweeted by MPs.

What has prompted the mass delete though? A telling off from BB? Has she deleted the Del Monte tweets too?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How come she went from 612 posts back up to 664, or can she recover posts after she had done a mass delete?

Reactions: 24
There's a twitter account called tweetsMPsdelete which is good for any tweets of hers retweeted by MPs.

What has prompted the mass delete though? A telling off from BB? Has she deleted the Del Monte tweets too?
According to a recent reply she's been 'getting some crap from the usual suspects' - god knows who they are

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Her constantly calling it the 'rona and referring to the long covid crew is making me want to vom on my own keyboard.

Thankyou!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.